Dark of the Moon The Official Transformers 3 News And Speculation Thread - Part 2

Say what you want, but Bay gives you your money's worth. I actually feel like I'm getting one over when I get a matinee price for one of his.

If Transformers wasn't coming out this summer, I honestly have to say it would be a somewhat lackluster summer for me. A lot of films I'm looking forward too but no events.(like next year). First Class maybe.
personally.

can you post them here?

Sure, just didn't want to mess the page.
161169308.jpg

101018523.jpg

417108231.jpg

991277024.jpg

244989798.jpg

582454585.jpg

Last edited:
Dempsey's got some pretty awesome hair gotta admit.

as usual, great color palette/lighting in this film.

cool new chevy clip (with some new footage)
[YT]gmyiMMXBFiU[/YT]

Last edited:
I just finished the novel. It's pretty awesome. This is what revenge if the fallen should have been. It's defiantly on par if not better than the first film. This movie will most defiantly have a darker gone. The Decipticons are not messing around in this movie. If the novel is any indication the battle scenes are gonna be intense. The final battle in particular us gonna be crazy. I really liked the story in this one. The autobots and Decipticons are given more character development. ( off topicI also I call BS on Bay saying the Twins are not in the movie. They are in the novel and have a pretty big scene).

Also some of the character deaths with not go well haters of Bayfomers. Also the ending will also divide TF fans. Overall, I enjoyed the novel and I am really looking forward to the movie now. I know anyone can get the novel now but if anyone has any questions I would be willing to answer them. If you want to be completely spoiled LOL.

Last edited:
134 minutes for the runtime, nice.

They never did officially said his name is Mirage, we've just know it from the figure and the comics. My guess is that this is just a disinformation but if it's true I'm fine with it. It's not like "Mirage" won't have that much of a big role to begin with.

From what I can tell: He shows up, he looks cool, [blackout]he dies[/blackout]. That's it. I won't choke up if they change his name.

I just finished the novel. It's pretty awesome. This is what revenge if the fallen should have been. It's defiantly on par if not better than the first film. This movie will most defiantly have a darker gone. The Decipticons are not messing around in this movie. If the novel is any indication the battle scenes are gonna be intense. The final battle in particular us gonna be crazy. I really liked the story in this one. The autobots and Decipticons are given more character development. ( off topicI also I call BS on Bay saying the Twins are not in the movie. They are in the novel and have a pretty big scene).

Also some of the character deaths with not go well haters of Bayfomers. Also the ending will also divide TF fans. Overall, I enjoyed the novel and I am really looking forward to the movie now. I know anyone can get the novel now but if anyone has any questions I would be willing to answer them. If you want to be completely spoiled LOL.

Apparently there are bits in the novel that are not in the movie, ie the Twins, and now the name of Mirage so we've been told.

Sorry about the typos in my earlier post guys. I was using my iPhone 4 :). So the novel was written before Bay took the twins out of the movie? Even though they are annoying the scene they had was pretty good. Also I know some fans are gonna be divided on the ending of the movie. Personally, I like it and it makes sense within the TF mythos.

at this point, even if the twins were made into characters of substance(even by g1 "standards"), the zeitgeist against them is substantial.

I can't wait to read the novel...after I see the film. I've done that for Spiderman2, Xmen 1-2 and the original Hulk.
It's an amazing experience..(especially spidey 2)

at this point, even if the twins were made into characters of substance(even by g1 "standards"), the zeitgeist against them is substantial.

I can't wait to read the novel...after I see the film. I've done that for Spiderman2, Xmen 1-2 and the original Hulk.
It's an amazing experience..(especially spidey 2)

I have always broken down and read the novel to movies I am hyped for before they come out lol. Even though I know how the movie ends, the novels are always different from the final film.

I just wanted tell you guys about some of the bad ass parts of the book. Before I do how do you make a spoiler tag?

When you press the reply button, look to the right hand side above the box you type in, there's an icon of a smiley face with a black bar over it's eyes...

press it and then type out your spoiler in between the brackets...

I have always broken down and read the novel to movies I am hyped for before they come out lol. Even though I know how the movie ends, the novels are always different from the final film.

In alot of ways I find them better than the films, though with visuals like bays, the books lack in obvious ways too.

I remember reading the hulk before the movie and I ended up hating the movie because of all the missed opportunities(ie, josh lucas experimented on bruce as a kid)...etc.

When you press the reply button, look to the right hand side above the box you type in, there's an icon of a smiley face with a black bar over it's eyes...

press it and then type out your spoiler in between the brackets...

Okay thanks!

Here are some parts from the that I thought were cool. I would like to hear you guys opinions on them. Some heavy spoilers beware.

Even though the Twins got taken out of the movie in the novel they have a momment with Sentinal Prime when he turns evil. After killing Ironhide with his acid rust, he kills Skids. Then Mudflap freaks out and tries to fight Sentinal giving the other Autobots a chance to escape.He try's but he also gets killed by the acid rust.

I know some people are going to hate that fact that StarScream gets killed by Sam. He uses the weapons that Wheeljack gives him to kill Starscream. There is a glove with a hook that Sam uses to hook to StarScream's eye. Then he puts an explosive in his mouth and it blows his head off.

Bumblebee has a bad ass momment in his fight with Soundwave. After being tourtured by Soundwave bumblebee beaks free and blast Soundwave with is canon splitting him in half. Soundwave's top half is still alive and bumblebee walks over and says " Time to Die" and blast him in the head.

Movie ending spoiler

After being humliated by Sentinal Prime, Megatron helps Optimus in the final battle with Sentinal. After they beat Sentinal Meagtron has a change of heart. He tells Optimus that he will tell the other Decipticons to leave earth. He says he want to call a truce and rebuild Cybertron. Megatron says that he will call for Optimus and the Autobots when he rebuilds Cybertron.

So what do you guys think? Of course there are other momments that I did'nt mention but still, what are your thoughts on these things in the movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"