The Official Trophies Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Guardian

Forever In Darkness
Reaction score
OK, I FIGURED I'D GET THE BALL ROLLING ON THIS BEFORE ANYBODY BEATS ME TO IT LOL!!!:oldrazz::D HERE YOU CAN POST HOW MANY TROPHIES YOU'VE EARNED, AT WHAT LEVEL YOU'RE AT, THE DIFFERENT GAMES YOU'VE EARNED THEM IN, SCREEN SHOTS OF YOU GETTING THE TROPHIES, YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF YOU GETTING THEM, ANY INFO ON UPCOMING GAMES THAT WILL SUPPORT THEM, AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING RELATED TO THE TROPHY SYSTEM CAN BE POSTED HERE!!! TO START THINGS OFF, HERE'S WHAT I'VE GOT SO FAR!!!:D:up:

UPDATE: I WILL BE UPDATING THIS THREAD PERIODICALLY AND ELECTRO UK GAVE A GOOD SUGGESTION, USE YOUR FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD TO UPDATE YOUR GAMERCARDS AND TROPHY INFO BY UPDATING IT PERIODICALLY!!!

PROFILE TROPHY LEVEL: 1/ABOUT 45%/100%(LEVEL 2)

TROPHIES:

SSHD: 18% OF ALL TROPHIES EARNED

5 TROPHIES:

4 BRONZE
1 SILVER

UPDATE: GAMERCARDS CAN BE CREATED AND MODIFIED HERE: http://www.playfire.com/

HERE'S MY GAMERCARD, POWNAGE BABY POWNAGE LOL!!!:D:up:

UPDATE: HERE'S A LIST OF THE GAMES THAT WILL HAVE TROPHY SUPPORT!!! IT WILL BE UPDATED AS GAMES ARE REVEALED FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KEEP TRACK!!!

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=290980

what the hell are trophies?

I'm stealing Electro's idea and posting my trophies here.

KALEL114.png

KALEL114.png

Last edited:
Electro UK's Officially Awesome Trophy Post of Success!

Platinums:

BioShock
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty Classic
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: World at War
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Space
God of War
God of War II
God of War III
Heavy Rain
Infamous
Medal of Honor
Prince of Persia
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Resident Evil 5
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Last edited:
But clumsy in your execution, double poster!

Hmm, what games? Will we have to replay them to get the trophies? I know there's no way I'm Boss extreming MGS4 again.

Super Stardust is the only one right now. Patches for Warhawk and Burnout Paradise are the on the way. Future games will have them right off the bat. A lot of devs. are waiting to put them in their future games and may not chose to put them in past games.

Hmm, what games? Will we have to replay them to get the trophies? I know there's no way I'm Boss extreming MGS4 again.
For the majority of games yes. Burnout Paradise is the only confirmed game that you will not have to replay as the developers planned for trophies in advance and everything you have done in the game has been tied to your PSN ID and not just your saves. This is good bc I did not want to redo everything. Now GTA4 is the only game I own that will be a b-tch to replay but they arent going to include trophies, so its no biggie.

As far as MGS4, goes, Im not doing a BB run yet until I hear more about the trophies for that. I definetly will not do that more than once

Warhawk has been confirmed to have retroactive trophies as well.

Warhawk has been confirmed to have retroactive trophies as well.
that makes sense bc like Burnout, all the data is tied to your PSN ID. I think that may be the case with many online games. Single player ones, unfortunetly will be left out

In response to the PM I got, I'm not going to sticky it just yet. Let's see how big it gets before a sticky is given to this one. If enough people post here, then I'll do it.

In response to the PM I got, I'm not going to sticky it just yet. Let's see how big it gets before a sticky is given to this one. If enough people post here, then I'll do it.

OK, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, THANKS HH!!!:yay::up:

HI GUYS, PLAYFIRE.COM HAS CREATED SOME AWESOME GAMERCARDS WHICH YOU CAN CREATE FOR YOUR SELVES AND MODIFY, YOU CAN SEE MINE BELOW AND HERE'S THE LINK TO GET YOUR OWN!!!:D:up:

http://www.playfire.com/

POWNAGE, PEOPLE, POWNAGE LOL!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

Post 5 of this thread is now my trophy post... only I don't have any trophies yet,

I've got 10 of the trophies for SS so far. Working on the last batch.

I'LL BE UPDATING MY ORIGINAL POST PERIODICALLY AS NEEDED WITH NEW INFO AS IT'S RELEASED OR POSTED HERE, SO CHECK BACK HERE FOR ALL YOUR TROPHY NEEDS!!!;):D:up:

Nice thread, hopefully the firmware will re-release soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"