The Official Trophies Thread!!!

JaDversary.png

Woot! 37th platinum with Driver SF :woot:

Fun one for sure. I'm aiming for Arkham City next.

Finally got my 17th Platinum with LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7. If it weren't for some glitches and missable trophies,I would've had this done last weekend. At least now I can finally move onto other games like Skyrim and Saints Row. :up:

Playing UMvC3 right now and theres no way Im ever gonna get a platinum in that so Im not even gonna bother. They made it so much harder to do than MvC3, which wasnt too bad except for the Mission Mode one which was my final which I never did. Ive yet to platinum a Capcom fighter. They make them way harder than they should be.

I've got my Uncharted 3 platinum, though everyone will get that.

Also, ladies and gentlemen, I FINALLY got my Black Ops platinum. Me and my housemate were dancing round after getting the final trophy haha.

Still on my plate: Sly 3 and Tomb Raider: Legened. New to the table: Modern Warfare 3.

Playing UMvC3 right now and theres no way Im ever gonna get a platinum in that so Im not even gonna bother. They made it so much harder to do than MvC3, which wasnt too bad except for the Mission Mode one which was my final which I never did. Ive yet to platinum a Capcom fighter. They make them way harder than they should be.
It seems like every great fighting game out there has ridiculous trophies towards plat'ing it. Like "Master Every Character" or win 100 matches online. It's like... :dry:. That won't or simply can't, happen.

It seems like every great fighting game out there has ridiculous trophies towards plat'ing it. Like "Master Every Character" or win 100 matches online. It's like... :dry:. That won't or simply can't, happen.

100 online isn't so bad; it's when it's ranked that its an issue. I think the only fighter I've platinumed do far is Tekken 6. Now that was fairly easy

I really hate online trophies, at least only when they affect your chances of Platinuming a game. I like how Uncharted only makes you try out 2 online modes, but makes the rest available in a DLC patch. But I hate how Assassin Creed has like 15 online trophies and they require you to do something that requires some kind of boosting help to achieve.

100 online isn't so bad; it's when it's ranked that its an issue. I think the only fighter I've platinumed do far is Tekken 6. Now that was fairly easy

Just platinumed Arkham City :D

I don't even mind finishing the DLC challenges either, can't get enough of that game. Going to clean up kills and treasures in Uncharted 3 in between. :up:

I've platniumed MGS2, which is apparently the hardest of the lot. Starting a playthrough of MGS3 tonight. Really looking forward to seeing it in HD.

Wow congrats man. Lol I've yet to platinum a game for quite some time now. I've got so many this fall that I've had to move onto the next after beating it once bc there just doesn't seem to be any time

Wow congrats man. Lol I've yet to platinum a game for quite some time now. I've got so many this fall that I've had to move onto the next after beating it once bc there just doesn't seem to be any time

I've had that feeling. Trick is to just sacrifice sleep which is a little insane.

I've just realised that Peace Walker needs an awful lot of online play for one trophy. If you're playing it at any point, feel free to hit me up.

I was really hoping to get the Platinum in Saint's Row the Third, but I had to send it back to Gamefly so it looks like I'll have to find some other game to get it in. I still have the Uncharted series and Mass Effect 2 to finish but I really want to get another trophy before the year is up.

Finally started getting platinums again! Added Resistance 3 and MGS3 to my collection (hey I got a 3 theme going on there. I still need to go back and get Uncharted 3 :D) Now up to 40

Added Uncharted 3 a couple weeks ago, I'm hoping to nab inFamous 2 before Christmas for my 40th plat :hehe:

inFamous 2 nabbed last night and man was it fun clearing that game out, bought Festival of Blood right after and it's great so far. :up:

Looks like I wrapped up my last 2 platinums of 2011, L.A. Noire (with all the DLC) and Crysis (PSN) :up:

What's that?! I just platinumed Dark Souls? DARK SOULS!? Good gracious!

I know, I know, don't all applaud at once, please.

Congrats on that! How long did it take you? Is that your most difficult platinum?

Congrats on that! How long did it take you? Is that your most difficult platinum?

Some 138 hours. Yeah, that's a lot, but I just played normally for the first 120, it wasn't until 3 days ago that I actually looked at the trophy and went "Yeah, I can get that."

I wouldn't know about hardest platinum, it's a slog for sure but everything's quite doable once you simply get good at the game. It's up there with MGS2, Call of Duty Classic and World at War though.

I got Resistance 3's last weekend. That FINALLY brings me up to 40 with Havok!

Sadly I'm at Uni with no PS3 for a while now. So he's going to pull ahead again :(

That's funny 'cause I remember back when I first started getting into plat'ing games and Havok was on my list I'd thought I'd never catch up to him either :hehe: I got my 43rd last night with MW3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"