The Official Wonder Woman B.O discussion/prediction

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
The one she has is the best? You think will change?

Which is the best release date? B.O prediction..

There... discuss! :word:

I like March 31. It's a year after BvS, and keeps momentum for DC movies going without a super-long break between interconnected films. Plus, it's my bday month!

If WW solo is amazing and if Gal's version of Diana can connect with audiences like Katniss from Hunger Games, it could do a billion+, with a B. And if it does that, it's an instant game changer for CBMs.

March 31st or August 11th would be my choices. I think Wonder Woman has the potential to do $100m+ OW or at worst $85-90m. $1bn seems unlikely but $600-800m isn't out of the question.

I wonder if The massive OW for Inside Out and second OW of JW might make WB consider keeping Wonder Woman in June 2017. Personally I'd say move it but there is definitely a case that two tentpoles can co-exist as was true with WWZ and Monsters University but whether both films could withstand DM3 the week after is another matter.

B.O.? Body odor? I don't know about that. I'm sure she smells lovely.

Edit: Oh, Box Office? Yeah, that makes more sense. I'm thinking in upwards of 700 million.

I think if WW can pull Thor like numbers with a bit more due to inflation it should be good. Triple 9 and Criminal can't hurt to boost her star especially one of the lead characters in Triple 9.

I wonder if The massive OW for Inside Out and second OW of JW might make WB consider keeping Wonder Woman in June 2017. Personally I'd say move it but there is definitely a case that two tentpoles can co-exist as was true with WWZ and Monsters University but whether both films could withstand DM3 the week after is another matter.
I hope not. Being sandwiched between 2 billion dollar kids movies is just asking for trouble. Not to mention the other big movies coming in subsequent weeks

Wouldn't surprise me if they kept it doe. If that's the case Wonder Woman ain't topping 500 WW unless it has a huge opening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"