The Official X3 Site Search Term Thread

Avalanche

Tremor
Reaction score
Now, I know we already have a thread devoted to the site itself, but the search term game is quite expansive, and deserves some discussion of it's own.

If people have search terms that have came up successful then post them here. Any outcomes are welcome, but those searches that come up with an exact match, such as for Sabretooth and Toad, will be updated into this first post.

To screencap your search term, simple hold CTRL and Print Screen and copy the page into a graphics program, ideally cropping it.

I'll start off with a few that I've found so far:

President:

aapresident010vb.jpg

Sabretooth:

aasabretooth017of.jpg

Toad:

aatoad019yb.jpg

Just to say, the President one actually gives us some insight into what happened between X2 and X3. He became pro-mutants. He developed the DMA.

This is one of my favorite features of the site. Really unique :up:

untitled3copy5ig9wq.jpg

I posted this in the Jean Grey forum yesterday . . . Alkali Lake.

Department of Mutant Affairs?

department of mutant affairs

dont you think there is a keyword to trigger a spoiler in that search tool bar??? any1 wants to decode and hack those files? lol.

Aiden said:
Ratner:

ratnerx3site8xo.png

Tom Rothman:

rothmanx3site4dj.png

Haha . . . Good God. Let's try and at least keep some diginity to the franchise . . . I think there are a few other interesting facts about Rothman regarding his previous support of the franchise that could be added.

Leech:

aaleech018eq.jpg

Brief explanation on Leech. The search thing is actually a really great idea. It means with a bit of hunting we can pull out some clarification on issues we weren't sure about.

I looked up phoenix and it started talking about the city instead of jean grey
:( hopefully the update it after the movie comes out

Here's some that were posted on the other thread not by me.
cable4xm.jpg

deathstrike5ye.jpg

vsjayc.gif

projectwideawake6ae.jpg

vsj7g7.gif

simpsons6ua.jpg

jesus3ko.jpg

Storm:

aastorm016uh.jpg

Senator Kelly:

aasenatorkelly013sg.jpg

Love the fact they use the word 'mystique' in the Senator Kelly one. Has to be one of my favourite search terms yet.

lordofthenerds said:
Here's some that were posted on the other thread not by me.
vsjayc.gif

This is different than what I got for Hellfire Club. I dont think its consistent.

how can I post the pics from my search? ived tried imageshack but it says the file is too big or summet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"