The OFFICIAL Xbox Live Gamer Tag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT = SlayerPaTjE:
Perfect Dark Zero,Halo 2,Dead or Alive 4 and as of tomorrow Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

THWIP* said:
YOU'RE NOT GETTING A '360'? :(

Of course I am ..eventually but right now I'm buying a
  1. cellphone this month
  2. wireless router this month
  3. plane tickets for France and Spain for 2006, I have to save up
  4. Farcry and XML2
  5. Nintendo Revolution later this year

So until more RPGs come out and the price drop I'll just play you and Gammy online on the xbox.

I just got a X-Box live 12 month card. I'm using a regular ethernet cable, not a Microsoft X-Box cable, to connect to the internet. When I go to setup my account it keeps telling me that it cannot connect due to technical problems. Can it only connect with the official cables? I didn't think so because it still tells me what names are already taken and it would have to connect to do so.

Lt Figgnuts. :p

I usually only play Halo 2, but I do dabble in Doom 3 and SW: Battlefront II.

I pm'ed Drakon yesterday about making this thread a sticky, but have yet to hear from him. Anyway, this post is kind of useless, so in other words, bump.

If there's no one else that wants to contribute, I'll stop bumping this, but I still think it's good to have an ongoing list that everyone can check.

Unleashed said:
I just got a X-Box live 12 month card. I'm using a regular ethernet cable, not a Microsoft X-Box cable, to connect to the internet. When I go to setup my account it keeps telling me that it cannot connect due to technical problems. Can it only connect with the official cables? I didn't think so because it still tells me what names are already taken and it would have to connect to do so.
I used my regular ethernet cable to connect.

InsaneMembrane said:
Of course I am ..eventually but right now I'm buying a
  1. cellphone this month
  2. wireless router this month
  3. plane tickets for France and Spain for 2006, I have to save up
  4. Farcry and XML2
  5. Nintendo Revolution later this year

So until more RPGs come out and the price drop I'll just play you and Gammy online on the xbox.

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY ME ON 'LIVE', BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE '360' GAMES. I GAVE MY XBOX AND GAMES TO A FRIEND, FOR HELPING ME ON MY HOUSE LAST FALL. :o

everyone get Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, mooonnukeys.

Master Chief said:
I got it on ebay, it just hasnt arrived yet:(

I'd rather pay full price than wait for shipping buddddie. :(

Master Chief said:

I'M GONNA WAIT AND SEE WHAT THEY DO ABOUT IT FREEZING UP. IF IT'S NOT A GLITCH THEY CAN REMEDY VIA A 'LIVE' UPDATE, THEN THEY'LL HAVE TO DO A RECALL OR REPLACE COPIES WHEN THE FIX THE PROBLEM.

What freezes up now? :confused: The whole game has been pretty smooth. No lag or anything.

That's the level I'm on. :o

But no freezing for me. You should just take a chance. :confused: Only thing that pisses me off is the tank I'm in command of at the checkpoint is stuck and can't move because the AI is ******ed or something. It's stuck and can't move forward or back, so I have to fly it solo and take on three tanks.

Master Chief said:
That's the level I'm on. :o

But no freezing for me. You should just take a chance. :confused: Only thing that pisses me off is the tank I'm in command of at the checkpoint is stuck and can't move because the AI is ******ed or something. It's stuck and can't move forward or back, so I have to fly it solo and take on three tanks.

CanaryRob 12 March 2006 7:43 AM
I hope they f***ing sort out the last bit of the third mission. Because the AI just has a spack fit and it's now become impossible for me to complete. Others seem to get past it fine. But I can't.

12 March 2006 12:18 PM
it freezes on me when im connecting to a game of my freinds or it says CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER and ontop of that my freind is looking for my ranked game in the search and he cant find it my other 4 freinds find except him and viceversa i cant find his

Lee Matthews 12 March 2006 1:39 PM
Friends ARENT meant to join each other in ranked matches, theyve tried to phase it out to STOP cheap idiots who BOOST.

13 March 2006 6:01 AM
My friends are having issues on live connecting to private games we set up - many times we cannot all get into the same lobby. (We are having the same problem with Burnout Revenge) If we keep switching hosts sometimes it helps, but it is very frustrating. Once we do all get into a GR:AW game, the whole room will crash out after a few rounds.

13 March 2006 8:13 AM
iv'e also had some MAJOR freezing issues,floating character issues and also got "stuck" to a wall while covering and it would not let me go. After 30 min I had to restart the mission.

I'M NOT SPENDING $60 ON SOMETHING THAT HAS KNOWN ISSUES. IF I'D KNOWN ABOUT 'COD2'S 'LIVE' ISSUES AHEAD OF TIME, I WOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT IT AT LAUNCH.

The game hasn't froze on me at all. Then again, I'm only a few levels into the campaign. I've been playing on Live a lot more. It's fun as Hell.

Hopefully my 360 gets here today or tomorrow. Then I'll go out and buy GR:AW and COD:2 and start up a live account.

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
Hopefully my 360 gets here today or tomorrow. Then I'll go out and buy GR:AW and COD:2 and start up a live account.
If you're planning on playing those games on Live, then be ready to be dissipointed. GRAW is awesome online but COD2 is one of the lagiest games ever online. They are suppossed to be releasing a patch eventually, but I haven't heard anything recently. The single player is great though.

After reading what was posted about GRAW I have noticed that I am having alot of those Online problems lately. It would suck if I have to end up returning such a great game. I will have to play Singer Player some more. But no way in heck if I have so much trouble with Single Player am I keeping a Game that wont work.

Does GRAW have clan play? If it does, someone should make a SHH clan. I would do it if I knew anything about that kind of stuff. Anyway, just an idea. I thought it would be cool.

ToddIsDead said:
Does GRAW have clan play? If it does, someone should make a SHH clan. I would do it if I knew anything about that kind of stuff. Anyway, just an idea. I thought it would be cool.

Hey Todd have you been having any Online issues ? My guy would move across the Screen all by himself & heck I have a certain gun that cant Super Zoom In that Gun would Super Zoom in on its own. & I would have alot of times run into trouble with connecting / staying on a server. I will have to play some more Single Player but if nothing gets fixed / better soon Im returning it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"