BvS The Official Zack Snyder Directs Everything Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Snyder will direct mos2. I would be fine with it because I loved mos so much, but I also wouldn't mind another director doing it. I'm sure snyder will be somewhat fatigued of the universe after JL.

Who knows aye. Snyder seems to much of a fan boy to get fatigued with this universe. I mean, think about about, he gets to tell all his favourite hero's what to do everyday!

I wonder if Snyder will direct mos2. I would be fine with it because I loved mos so much, but I also wouldn't mind another director doing it. I'm sure snyder will be somewhat fatigued of the universe after JL.

Might as well. Although i would like to see another director tackle Henry Cavil as Superman before he eventually bows out.

After this opening Snyder trilogy of MOS/BvS/JL, I'd like to see other directors take the solo movies in separate directions.

If he stays on for anything, I imagine it'll be for the Justice League movies (unless it's terrible).

Last edited:
After this opening Snyder trilogy of MOS/BvS/JL, I'd like to see other directors take the solo movies.

If he stays on for anything, I imagine it'll be for the Justice League movies (unless it's terrible).

I'd like each JL movie to be directed by someone who does a solo movie, for example if Ben affleck does a Bat solo film, then he should do JL2 as well, or whoever does a WW movie should do another JL movie and so on.

Affleck can direct the MOS sequel, while dressed as Batman. Kevin Smith can follow him around, filming the behind-the-scenes stuff.

Affleck can direct the MOS sequel, while dressed as Batman. Kevin Smith can follow him around, filming the behind-the-scenes stuff.

As much as I'm sure he'd love to do that, I don't think he has the time for that :funny:

It would be creativity sapping for Snyder to film 4 DCCU movie back to back in a row.

He might want time to do his own things.

I for one hope he comes back to direct 300 Part 3. I missed his touch in 300 Part 2 but he was snatched away by MOS.

It would be creativity sapping for Snyder to film 4 DCCU movie back to back in a row.

He might want time to do his own things.

I for one hope he comes back to direct 300 Part 3. I missed his touch in 300 Part 2 but he was snatched away by MOS.

I'd rather he get back to doing The Last Photograph.

I'm shocked that Snyder is doing even 3 DCCU films in a row.

He should go do something else.

I don't think he'll be fatigued. This is a dream come true for him.

Wonder if WB's is courting Liman for something DC after how good Edge of Tomorrow was quality wise

It's not that I don't like snyder, I would just like to see what other directors can do with some of the properties we're about to get.

If that proposed movie line up for DC is accurate, Snyder can't direct all of them.

Zack-Snyder-at-the-Berlin-001.jpg

"Let them hate; They're all gonna be first in line opening night."

Oh and Le bump. ;) :o

So many Snyder threads, so little time!

For all the **** he gets on here especially, he seems to be quite popular. Wonder why? ;)

Your face is only as good as your heel.

6ONCzuQ.gif

But what if there two two heels? We would be left with either Bad Luck Fale vs. Doc Gallows or AJ Styles vs. Minoru Suzuki (I can't judge the latter because I haven't seen it yet, but the reactions I've been seeing say it's ****ing amazing).

You know what I mean.

It's not that I don't like snyder, I would just like to see what other directors can do with some of the properties we're about to get.

If that proposed movie line up for DC is accurate, Snyder can't direct all of them.

i think it's incredibly lazy of them (wb) to be honest, but I like the films so i won't complain. i think they're just going to go with what works. it's the reason they wanted nolan back so badly, the reason they got singer to direct superman returns, but considering the talent they've had (the wachowski's, Cuaron, Jackson, del toro) it's kind of mind boggling that they haven't conversations (as far as we know) with them other than the whispers of del toro and jl dark.

I expect after MOS/BVS/JL ,Zak will stick to making JL movies only.

Interested in Duncan Jones taking over the Superman franchise.

ЯɘvlveR;29443029 said:
i think it's incredibly lazy of them (wb) to be honest, but I like the films so i won't complain. i think they're just going to go with what works. it's the reason they wanted nolan back so badly, the reason they got singer to direct superman returns, but considering the talent they've had (the wachowski's, Cuaron, Jackson, del toro) it's kind of mind boggling that they haven't conversations (as far as we know) with them other than the whispers of del toro and jl dark.

How is it lazy? Mos leads into BvS and that leads into JL. By keeping the same director they are maintaining the same look throughout out the series. I am sure that whatever WB's plans are post JL...Snyder isn't directing them all.

How is it lazy? Mos leads into BvS and that leads into JL. By keeping the same director they are maintaining the same look throughout out the series. I am sure that whatever WB's plans are post JL...Snyder isn't directing them all.

by that logic he should direct all of them because they'll all be tied together with the "same look throught out the series". It's lazy for that very reason, and I'd bet had it not been for ben bringing in terrio, goyer would be writing most of them too. Because that's all they know. they're not interested in bringing in unproven talent, i.e. talent that hasn't been apart of raking in the big bucks like goyer who still has the nolan bats cache to his name.

ЯɘvlveR;29444213 said:
by that logic he should direct all of them because they'll all be tied together with the "same look throught out the series". It's lazy for that very reason, and I'd bet had it not been for ben bringing in terrio, goyer would be writing most of them too. Because that's all they know. they're not interested in bringing in unproven talent, i.e. talent that hasn't been apart of raking in the big bucks like goyer who still has the nolan bats cache to his name.

That's not lazy. Snyder gave them a hit...they are going to continue working with him. Is it lazy that Whedon is directing 2 Avengers movies...is it lazy they got Gunn for another GOTG?
We don't know who brought in Terrio...it may have been Ben or it may have been WB since he has a deal with them.
These films are way too important to WB to bring in unproven talent...but then again no other studio has used unproven talent on it's big tentpole franchises.

That's not lazy. Snyder gave them a hit...they are going to continue working with him. Is it lazy that Whedon is directing 2 Avengers movies...is it lazy they got Gunn for another GOTG?
We don't know who brought in Terrio...it may have been Ben or it may have been WB since he has a deal with them.
These films are way too important to WB to bring in unproven talent...but then again no other studio has used unproven talent on it's big tentpole franchises.

of all the comparisons you're going to pick you choose whedon? really? i must have missed whedon's captain america 1 and 2, whedon's thor 1 and 2, whedon's iron man trilogy.

unproven talent was a poor choice of words by me. I'd already named directors they could have had attracted. filmmakers they've worked with in the past they have brought them success like the wachowski's, jackson, del toro and the cuaron.

and regarding terrio, you're smarter than that. do you really need someone to spell it out for you? you can't put two and two together? goyer was writing it before ben got cast. ben comes along and all of a sudden terrio gets picked up. gee, i wonder why? it was probably because it wasn't up to oscar winning ben's standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"