The Omen - Theatrical Trailer

Something's just shouldn't be remade. The Omen is one of them. It was great the first time. I really doubt the movie can add more beyond splashy FX that weren't necessary or essential to the story.

The one Omen movie that needed bigger FX and a more epic feel is Omen III. They should remake that one instead.

DarKush said:
Something's just shouldn't be remade. The Omen is one of them. It was great the first time. I really doubt the movie can add more beyond splashy FX that weren't necessary or essential to the story.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

DarKush said:
The one Omen movie that needed bigger FX and a more epic feel is Omen III. They should remake that one instead.

with bale :up: :up:

Well I'm seeing it. It's got Liev Schrieber, Pete Postehlwaite(sp), and Michael Gambon.:up:

Obsidian said:
Well I'm seeing it. It's got Liev Schrieber, Pete Postehlwaite(sp), and Michael Gambon.:up:
same here man even though the original is perfect i still wanted a remake only to remake the third one

i hope they do omen 2 with jamie bell

and omen 3 with bale

patrickbateman said:
with bale :up: :up:

Never thought about it, but Bale would be a good adult Damien. I thought Sam O'Neill was an excellent choice for Omen III's Damien, but the movie itself was just so unambitious.

Anybody else have any picks for an adult Damien?

I think it looks pretty darn good. Although I have never seen the original, but I DO plan to. But it doesnt look like its gonna rely on gore to provide scares, which is good in my book, you know, unless its lame.

Looks not bad, but I have some doubts about this movie.

The time will tell.

I like the look of this and i usually hate all horror movies equally:up:

Punisher 04 said:
I agree, what's up with stupid kids in every damn scary movie? It's a joke.

Well since this movie is about the son of the devil it was kinda hard to avoid
icon12.gif

I think they remade it just to get that "On the sixth day of the sixth month on the sixth year" tagline garbage.

Oh my god, the tailer is a frame by frame copy of the orginal film! i hate remakes that do this :( that kid looks like a crappy actor as well.

"He has a birth mark of all 6`s!"

How do they know they aren`t nines and have the child upside down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"