The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckhams wife and kids are staying in London which makes sense seeing as its only a couple hours away from Paris by train. PSG will earn millions in merch sales alone by having Beckham not that they need the money with their Billionaire middle east owners.

Joey Barton's tweet about Beckham coming to france was typical Barton.

Last edited:
hmmm the wife to be has been moaning about going to Paris for years, I could care less about the tower, the culture and History...... but the chance to see Ibra and now Becks is too great an opportunity to turn down!

hmmm the wife to be has been moaning about going to Paris for years, I could care less about the tower, the culture and History...... but the chance to see Ibra and now Becks is too great an opportunity to turn down!

Hey Kit, it seems like you got Morrison but you lost Becchio in the exchange. It's like Neil is just messing with you personally. "You want Morrison, I'll give you Morrison BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Not to mention Darth he's just signed Stephen Warnock to further pee me off, I can hear Neil now "Kit you might want me out, but you'll never get rid of the Warnock name from this club!!!"

Not to mention Darth he's just signed Stephen Warnock to further pee me off, I can hear Neil now "Kit you might want me out, but you'll never get rid of the Warnock name from this club!!!"

He's trolling you hard.:csad:

I know, I read somewhere his salary was £750,000 a year, however I'm pretty sure it's £750,000 plus my tears :(

Just a random thought, with Butland going to Stoke in the summer as he wants first team football what chance of Begovic going to United in the summer?

You never been to Paris?

Arsenal are either trying to sign Nacho or Arsene ordered some nachos. Either one would be shocking.

BREAKING: Harry Redknapp in his car heading to QPR's HQ:

redknapp_zpsf1384697.jpg

Also Kit, I'm suprised you didn't tell us you were at the Spurs match!

leedsfan_zpsf8e5427c.png

Apparently, West Brom have not given Odemwingie permission to speak to QPR. He's currently at Loftus Road.

Confirmed: Willian will join Anzhi tomorrow - £34M!!!

Money talks man.

Also, Brek Shea got his first Sky Sports drive thru interview. Welcome to England.

Simon Dawkins to Aston Villa from Spurs. Been on loan for the least two seasons in MLS with the Quakes. Pretty good player but I don't think he's EPL ready just yet. Of course Villa are barely a Championship side now. :o

Kit spotted at Carrow Road!

[YT]jVcPd4gisl4[/YT]

Haha, nice. Pass it off as a romantic thing 1st though before you suddenly 'realise' this when you get there.

Those Norwich City fans are quite the lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"