The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he ever goes to Real Madrid, he'll probably be the first manger to do keepie uppies at his presentation. :funny:

Yep, legend!

You must be excited about Ozil's debut this weekend. I know I am!

Phil Jones‏@philjones53
The premier league table if only goals by English players were scored...

article-2340102-1A4656B0000005DC-659_634x419.jpg

Can they do one for if only goals by French players were scored pls. :woot:

Apparently Wenger himself had a big part in making the deal happen after making a personal phone call to the player. Must have said all the right things to Ozil. I'm optimistic for the season after this if he can do another couple of big deals.

And he should be starting the next game after more injuries to your squad.

Oh yeah, Wenger really wanted him, that was evident. He's been tracking him for the last 7 years and tried to sign him before he went to Real. I'm still hoping this won't turn out to just be an appeasement signing and we do now finally mean business.

Yeah, Wenger says he may start him on Saturday, but he hasn't made his mind up yet. If it were up to me, I'd ease him in a bit and bring him on around the 60 minute mark.

Oh I didn't know he'd been tracking him for that long!

Yeah I think Wenger would ideally want to do the same but it depends who would be available to play instead. If they're competent and fully fit then that would be the way to go.

Oh I didn't know he'd been tracking him for that long!

Yeah I think Wenger would ideally want to do the same but it depends who would be available to play instead. If they're competent and fully fit then that would be the way to go.
Agreed.

Judging by his face, Wenger can't seem to believe it either.
I think he's still p***ed off at having to pay over £20m on one player. :o

Tbf, he's looked happier in the two days he's been with us than the majority of the time he was at Real. :o

I just read somewhere that Man City have the cheapest season ticket in the PL. Anyone heard this before? Bapi?

I just read somewhere that Man City have the cheapest season ticket in the PL. Anyone heard this before? Bapi?

wouldnt surprise me used to be able to get tickets for £5-20 when I lived there

twice my housemate turned up 5 mins after kickoff went to the ticket window and they let him in for free to make the stadium look more full

Scrappy win why does Moyes play Valencia & Young? No Kawaga again. Fellani played for Belguim in the week too.

Newcastle leading away against Villa. And looks like Ozil has already got his 1st assist in PL football. Giroud scores for Arsenal.

Kagawa has the flu...

wouldnt surprise me used to be able to get tickets for £5-20 when I lived there

twice my housemate turned up 5 mins after kickoff went to the ticket window and they let him in for free to make the stadium look more full
Haha, if I was a fan I'd turn up every week before kickoff if there was a chance of that!

Yeah, £299.
Wow, absolute bargain for any PL team, nevermind one challenging for the title and competing in the CL.

Ozil seems to be playing so effortlessly, yet still seems to be our best player on the pitch. He's laid three beautiful chances on a plate for Lolcott, and he's screwed up every one of them. :doh:

It's a great sign of things to come for when you get a world class finisher or 2.

It's a great sign of things to come for when you get a world class finisher or 2.

I hope so. The amount of chances Ozil alone has laid for Walcott on a plate, we should be out of sight by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"