The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news:
Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho is being investigated by Uefa after failing a drugs test.

Although the France international, 26, is not officially suspended, he will "not be available" for selection during the investigation, Liverpool said.

BBC Radio 5 live senior football reporter Ian Dennis said Sakho failed a test after the Europa League victory over Manchester United on 17 March.

Just seen United midfield so it seems lvg plan is to go sideways and bore Everton to death

Good game so far, end to end and several chances at both ends.

Great result Liverpool 2-2 Newcastle

Main thing is it will hopefully give us confidence and momentum to win the games that are more winnable coming up. Plus it's 2 more points than we thought we'd get against City and Liverpool.

1-0 Fellaini haunts his old team.

Great result Liverpool 2-2 Newcastle

Main thing is it will hopefully give us confidence and momentum to win the games that are more winnable coming up. Plus it's 2 more points than we thought we'd get against City and Liverpool.

At least your team is showing some fight now, might be too little too late but its a start at least.

Game over, bye bye Roberto, I honestly hope you fail at every job you ever do, thanks for setting us back years, hate the bastard.

At least your team is showing some fight now, might be too little too late but its a start at least.
Yes, given ourselves a chance at least. It's probably going down to the last game. :dry:

Missed pen by Lakuku, De Gea with a great save. Was never a pen in the first place.

De gea you beautiful bastard

I'm so torn I want the cup but if it saves that walker of a manager

All Everton at the moment, United hanging on a bit now.

Feels like another goal is coming somewhere.

How the bad place did Everton get away from that, bloody hand ball

Is there any other plan for a united corner than lump it to the mop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija