The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - Part 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in for Sandro from Malaga, who at £5 million would be a snip. They are just rumours but we have been linked with Bacca and Gironde.
£5m? Feels like the minimum for any decent player would be £20-£30m nowadays with how crazy things have become. £5m is pocket change for someone like that lol.

Is Sandro the forward thast used to play for Barca?

Speaking of Everton deals;

Oh right, thanks!!

If you're not worth £5m these days you need to reassess whether you should be a professional footballer!

Yeah, they can **** right off with that. I don't know what it is about the Italian clubs but they're really ridiculous with the fees they request for players. I mean Gonzalo Higuain last season fetching something like �75m IIRC? They really need to broaden their horizons a bit and realize most of their players aren't world beaters.
We can get a better player for a few million more.

We can get a better player for a few million more.

I really hope Mourinho's obstinacy and fascination with Perisic doesn't push us to pay over the odds for him. I'd rather buy an inconsistent Nani-type player that's like 23 than get robbed for Perisic. He'd be a good squad option for like £25m but nothing more.

I really hope Mourinho's obstinacy and fascination with Perisic doesn't push us to pay over the odds for him. I'd rather buy an inconsistent Nani-type player that's like 23 than get robbed for Perisic. He'd be a good squad option for like �25m but nothing more.
I completely agree.

I get why Costa might be cheap, but yeah, that doesn't make this price look any better.

Am I the only one having trouble with the money symbols? They are reading like gibberish no matter who post them here.

I get why Costa might be cheap, but yeah, that doesn't make this price look any better.

I'd take Costa for £40m before I'd take Perisic for £48m.

Am I the only one having trouble with the money symbols? They are reading like gibberish no matter who post them here.

No you aren't, mine come up like this - �

I had an ad-block for Chrome installed & when I uninstalled it, it fixed 99% of them.. but some still seem to appear, your quoted post for DeadPresident has them messed up but his actual post appears fine for me.

Just to veer into absolute speculation territory quickly, Ousmane Dembele allegedly changed his agent recently and his new representative is likely to be none other than everyone's favorite tubby Italian wannabe gangster, Mino Raiola. The United fan base already seems to be running wild with this one, because Raiola happens to be the rep for Pogba, Mkhitaryan and Zlatan.

Last edited:
I'd take Costa for �40m before I'd take Perisic for �48m.

No you aren't, mine come up like this - �

I had an ad-block for Chrome installed & when I uninstalled it, it fixed 99% of them.. but some still seem to appear, your quoted post for DeadPresident has them messed up but his actual post appears fine for me.
I would to, even knowing it was most likely a rental.

Thanks B for the info. Good to know it isn't just me. :up: This past week on the site has been so weird, so many random glitches. I guess it being ad-blocker for Chrome makes sense. Though I have it turned off here. Does having it installed just mess things up?

Just to veer into absolute speculation territory quickly, Ousmane Dembele allegedly changed his agent recently and his new representative is likely to be none other than everyone's favorite tubby Italian wannabe gangster, Mino Raiola. The United fan base already seems to be running wild with this one, because Raiola happens to be the rep for Pogba, Mkhitaryan and Zlatan.
For some reason I thought you were going to write, "favorite tubby Italian waiter." :funny:

For some reason I thought you were going to write, "favorite tubby Italian waiter." :funny:

:funny: He does look like he good sling some trays with the best of them. I saw an article about him shortly after the Pogba transfer and he bought Al Capone's old mansion :whatever: I just can't take the guy seriously after that :hehe:

Ok, I can't quote any posts in here now! :huh: :funny:

On the Perisic thing, I never wanted him at all and sure as hell don't want him for those fees, he's bang average and won't add much to our side.

@DeadPresident, that would be a good deal for Everton at that price and leave them room to add another forward.

Everton confirm Klaassen;

Hunter is getting his ash kicked by the boards.

:funny: He does look like he good sling some trays with the best of them. I saw an article about him shortly after the Pogba transfer and he bought Al Capone's old mansion :whatever: I just can't take the guy seriously after that :hehe:
I wonder if I could get him to buy the vault...

Thanks B for the info. Good to know it isn't just me. :up: This past week on the site has been so weird, so many random glitches. I guess it being ad-blocker for Chrome makes sense. Though I have it turned off here. Does having it installed just mess things up?

I'm honestly not sure, I think it's a problem on the forums end because I've had the ad blocker I was using uninstalled for close to a month & I'm still noticing the money signs are occasionally messing up. I don't even know if the money symbols bugging out are connected to the ad blocker, it might have just been a coincidence that I uninstalled it just as something was partially fixed.

I don't need the ad block anyway, I installed it for Youtube because a few months ago as I kept getting these really long ads that I couldn't skip, sometimes they were longer than the actual video I wanted to watch which was annoying.

I'm honestly not sure, I think it's a problem on the forums end because I've had the ad blocker I was using uninstalled for close to a month & I'm still noticing the money signs are occasionally messing up. I don't even know if the money symbols bugging out are connected to the ad blocker, it might have just been a coincidence that I uninstalled it just as something was partially fixed.

I don't need the ad block anyway, I installed it for Youtube because a few months ago as I kept getting these really long ads that I couldn't skip, sometimes they were longer than the actual video I wanted to watch which was annoying.
Good ole YT. That sounds like a mini-nightmare.

Reports hitting the airwaves that Conte's future at Chelsea isn't necessarily secure as he's got specific demands going forward that Abramovich isn't keen on. Would be quite a huge upset if he left.

Reports hitting the airwaves that Conte's future at Chelsea isn't necessarily secure as he's got specific demands going forward that Abramovich isn't keen on. Would be quite a huge upset if he left.
That would be something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"