The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
You went to the game?

Yep, managed to get a spare ticket with a mate so got to check them out and have a look round Wembley. Turned out pretty decent in the end and my Spurs mate was obviously ecstatic with the result and performance second half.

Yep, managed to get a spare ticket with a mate so got to check them out and have a look round Wembley. Turned out pretty decent in the end and my Spurs mate was obviously ecstatic with the result and performance second half.

Nice one. Good game to choose! Good atmosphere? I was surprised Stoke buckled like that. And Son is a genius.

Nice one. Good game to choose! Good atmosphere? I was surprised Stoke buckled like that. And Son is a genius.

Second half was pretty good but like my Spurs mate said Wembley can feel a bit empty and void of atmosphere when your far from the pitch and doenst really feel like your home. It certainly picked up under the lights and once Spurs got going second half but can see why Spurs have struggled so much this season compared to last.

Second half was pretty good but like my Spurs mate said Wembley can feel a bit empty and void of atmosphere when your far from the pitch and doenst really feel like your home. It certainly picked up under the lights and once Spurs got going second half but can see why Spurs have struggled so much this season compared to last.

Oh right. They might see much better home results when they move into their new ground and get used to it. Must be painful for Arsenal fans seeing that Spurs might be catching up to them with good organisation at the top level, while Usmanov and Wenger are still there for Arsenal lol.

Liverpool 1-1 Everton at the moment. A Liverpool win would have seen them to 3rd.

Anyone watching Utd City? Thought you guys would be all over it here. ;)

Liverpool Everton finished 1-1. Good result for Everton.

Predicted a M'side derby draw and that's what we got and got the S'ton v Arsenal result result right too. Always been good at the predictions.

Decent enough for us, given Chelsea loss and Arse draw for, only 2 points away from 3rd now.

Predicted a M'side derby draw and that's what we got and got the S'ton v Arsenal result result right too. Always been good at the predictions.

Decent enough for us, given Chelsea loss and Arse draw for, only 2 points away from 3rd now.

Oh didn't realise Arsenal were playing. They just can't put a run together. Luckily for them Spurs have had a bad spell (coming out of it now maybe) and Liverpool haven't fully started motoring in the PL yet.

City go 1 up with Silva. Probably deserved it.

Rashford gets a good equaliser (solid finish) with the half time whistle about to blow.

Terrible "clearance" by Lukaku gifts City an easy goal.

Good save by De Gea. That could easily have been 3.

Bloody hell. That should really have been the equaliser. Excellent goalkeeping.

Utd have been unlucky this half, although most of that bad luck has been down to having Lukaku in the team. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"