The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect he signed it expecting to be allowed to go when City next called... though i didn't know he'd signed an extension?
A 4 year contract is a 4 year contract. Unless it is in the contract, that is on you.

'Broke' City have ended interest in Mahrez....

The Mahrez panic totally exposed theirs and the medias ******** about Sanchez.

Yeah, he's really not what we're in the market for. Pogba is capable of all the same fancy passing and nuanced attacking moves - we don't need a straggler that only performs against unknown European teams. And yeah, since Herrera seems to be floating out to the periphery we need midfielders to link up with Pogba and Matic, someone along the lines of Kovacic, as our next purchase. Considering our attack now boasts Lukaku, Mata, Martial, Rashford, Sanchez, and Lingard we don't need to focus there.

I think he's a good player - but he rests on his laurels and performs in irrelevant games too much to be worth serious money, he's not going to win you a game of his own accord like a Sanchez/Martial could.

Kovacic would be a good bit of business for us, he's athletic and can cover the ground, but he also drives the ball forward and is a more creative passer than Ander. I think the bulk of our summer outlay will go on the midfield buy so I could also see us trying for Pjanic from Juve.

With regards to the attack, I personally think Mata has regressed this season and I'd sell him and bring in another dynamic option for the 6 players competing for the front 3 spots.

Spurs have Moura

Mahrez is apparently pissed at Leicester... could see him refusing to play for them..

Who forced him to sign his contract exactly?

This is what I don't get. No point signing long extensions if you want to move. I don't think he would have got a hard time about wanting to go especially after staying on a season after the title win but this could make things messy now.

This is what I don't get. No point signing long extensions if you want to move. I don't think he would have got a hard time about wanting to go especially after staying on a season after the title win but this could make things messy now.
They simply want the pay raise and the right to move when they want.

Kovacic would be a good bit of business for us, he's athletic and can cover the ground, but he also drives the ball forward and is a more creative passer than Ander. I think the bulk of our summer outlay will go on the midfield buy so I could also see us trying for Pjanic from Juve.

With regards to the attack, I personally think Mata has regressed this season and I'd sell him and bring in another dynamic option for the 6 players competing for the front 3 spots.

Yeah - I could see that. Pjanic is a solid option, and I highly doubt Kovacic will be allowed to leave by Madrid, unfortunately.

Mata I could see being moved on, and hopefully someone around the 23-26 range brought in as a replacement.

I'm quite jealous of Spurs' acquisition of Moura for that price, because a guy like him is pretty much an ideal replacement for Mata. Other than someone like him I could see a move for Griezmann still being on the cards, as I doubt Barcelona will try and fork out another £100m for him after getting both Dembele and Coutinho with the Neymar money. Having some combination of Martial, Griezmann, Sanchez, Lukaku, Rashford, and Lingard as our attacking options really should sate Mourinho's requirements.

Erm... what just happened?

Players heads were still on the team bus.

They’re awake now though, we created three clear chances within two minutes of conceding.

Kane 'offside' at KO?

Eww, we can skip the bra and panties part given the participants lol.

Looks like you are getting Slimani on loan from Leicester.

:funny: Thought you might object to that part!

How good is he? A striker at least but I also read that he's injured at the moment. Plus Mitrovic leaving (which I don't really mind).

You know besides the disabled defending I’m not feeling too bad, our attack looks promising.

Well now that Jones is on a yellow he should be subbed for Rojo at half time.

I thought United were having a bad night, Chelsea losing 3-0 at home to Bournemouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"