The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athletico hold out for a 1-0 win and Liverpool’s first defeat in ages. Dortmund also beat PSG 2-1 at home.

This Haaland kid for Dortmund looks sensational. The second goal was great but he’s got the movement and confidence of a top player already.

Reactions: B
He's got something like 11 goals in 7 games already, his 2nd goal tonight was a cracking finish, Dortmund got him for a steal. His agent though is that fat mess Mino Raiola & by that association alone, I'm glad we didn't get him.

He's got something like 11 goals in 7 games already, his 2nd goal tonight was a cracking finish, Dortmund got him for a steal. His agent though is that fat mess Mino Raiola & by that association alone, I'm glad we didn't get him.
I’ve just been reading up about him. 6 hat-tricks at 19. 6ft 4 but can move like a very sharp smaller player. He had 17 goals in 16 games at Salzburg and now 10 goals in 7 champions league games. Also those 11 goals in 7 games since joining Dortmund came from only 4 starts. Ole managed him at Molde? This guy’s too good regardless of his ******** agent. I bet he’d be amazing in the PL. Him and Rashford up front could be something.

I’ve just been reading up about him. 6 hat-tricks at 19. 6ft 4 but can move like a very sharp smaller player. He had 17 goals in 16 games at Salzburg and now 10 goals in 7 champions league games. Also those 11 goals in 7 games since joining Dortmund came from only 4 starts. Ole managed him at Molde? This guy’s too good regardless of his ******** agent. I bet he’d be amazing in the PL. Him and Rashford up front could be something.

Yeah he's definitely got the size, speed & general physicality to cope in the PL. He seems as good a finisher as there is in Europe at the minute as well.

His agent is a massive problem, too big to overlook IMO, we've learned the hard way. He certainly seems like the one that has Pogba's eyes wondering & has done throughout his career & he openly admitted he's been lauding Pogba about Europe this & last season which is no doubt why the rumours of him leaving are constant. I actually wish Pogba had shown a bit of a spine & publically told him to shut his ****in mouth after the **** he spewed about OGS at the weekend.

Sir Alex Ferguson summed him up perfectly in 1 word: ****bag.

Yeah he's definitely got the size, speed & general physicality to cope in the PL. He seems as good a finisher as there is in Europe at the minute as well.

His agent is a massive problem, too big to overlook IMO, we've learned the hard way. He certainly seems like the one that has Pogba's eyes wondering & has done throughout his career & he openly admitted he's been lauding Pogba about Europe this & last season which is no doubt why the rumours of him leaving are constant. I actually wish Pogba had shown a bit of a spine & publically told him to shut his ****in mouth after the **** he spewed about OGS at the weekend.

Sir Alex Ferguson summed him up perfectly in 1 word: ****bag.
Such a shame that this agent got his teeth into this kid so early. :csad:

I would love to see him in the PL. Someone like that could make a massive difference to a team, and imagine if he improves a lot from here on out!

This is Alfe-Inge Haaland’s son and was born in Leeds. He could have been playing for England, damn.

Goddammit Ramos (and Karius)! :argh: Unbeatable Liverpool defeat yesterday.

Dear one season wonder Haaland! You little ****** :funny::funny::wow:

Dortmund (and United) fan here. The only downside of Erling Haaland is that he's not that technically gifted. He can look awkward on the ball. Also he's not good on the air. But I dare to say he's one of the best pure striker in Europe right now.

He's extremely strong with great stamina. He works his ass off for the team, press the defenders consistently in the game. His movement and goal instinct is incredible and he's absolutely rapid (Take a look at the clip below. Just a few steps and he's already went from the team's to opponent's box). He reads the game so well that it's incredible to think he's only 19. His finishing is pure deadly. He's like Adama Traore with end products.

For the record, He scored 8 goals in 5 Bundesliga matches and 2 goals in one CL game since joining Dortmund. This season for both Salzburg and Dortmund, he scored 39 goals after 29 games. He scored 11 goals after 7 games in the Champions League

The kid is on a hot streak for sure, picking Dortmund was a good move, Untied would be too much baggage to try and develop in at the moment, if continues to develop/avoid injury he could be massive in the game for the next few years and go wherever he wants or maybe just be happy with Dortmund.

A club like Dortmund is the perfect middle step before you go to one of the really big boys honestly. He's definitely on fire now but we'll see how things pan out. A serious injury or a bad transfer and a promising career can turn cold quickly unfortunately.

Sours lose 1-0 at home to Leipzig after a Timo Werner penalty. Not a great start from the PL teams.

Dortmund (and United) fan here. The only downside of Erling Haaland is that he's not that technically gifted. He can look awkward on the ball. Also he's not good on the air. But I dare to say he's one of the best pure striker in Europe right now.

He's extremely strong with great stamina. He works his ass off for the team, press the defenders consistently in the game. His movement and goal instinct is incredible and he's absolutely rapid (Take a look at the clip below. Just a few steps and he's already went from the team's to opponent's box). He reads the game so well that it's incredible to think he's only 19. His finishing is pure deadly. He's like Adama Traore with end products.

For the record, He scored 8 goals in 5 Bundesliga matches and 2 goals in one CL game since joining Dortmund. This season for both Salzburg and Dortmund, he scored 39 goals after 29 games. He scored 11 goals after 7 games in the Champions League

Thanks for that. At 6ft 4 he better learn to be good in the air! He’s got time to sort that at out at least.

Sours lose 1-0 at home to Leipzig after a Timo Werner penalty. Not a great start from the PL teams.

I have some sympathy because Tottenham are down to the bare bones in terms of striking options with both Kane & Son out. I don't think they've any other recognised strikers in their squad.

I have some sympathy because Tottenham are down to the bare bones in terms of striking options with both Kane & Son out. I don't think they've any other recognised strikers in their squad.
Yeah, Spurs are never the same without Son, and Kane is where most of the goal threat is going to come from.

Club Bruges take the lead against Utd, but Utd get 1 back through Martial.

At the moment Wolves are the only team winning out of the PL teams (2-0 up against Olympiakos). Arsenal are drawing with Olympiakos.

Wolves 4-0 up including a hat-trick from Jota while Lacazette nets for Arsenal late on to give them the win.

Giroud and Alonso put Chelsea 2-0 up against Spurs.

VAR in the EPL is broken as hell.... and the EPL on pitch officials are gutless cowards

City beat Leicester away from home.

VAR in the EPL is broken as hell.... and the EPL on pitch officials are gutless cowards
The big flaw with VAR is outside of offside, it is still all interpretation. And who is interpenetrating that changes from game to game. I wish they had some dedicated VAR officials we looked at every call, and the made the call. Would be far more consistent imo.

yeah, bring back a handful of retired refs to be the VAR officials. IIRC, the one from the Chelsea/Spurs game was a relatively new ref, compared to Micheal Oliver's 200+ games.

I still firmly believe that a VAR check should take no more than 30 seconds... (if it takes longer, it's not clear and obvious) ... if there's no decision at the end of 30 seconds, then the on pitch official MUST view the pitch side monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"