The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's certainly flourished at Wolves, he has a very unique skillset primarily because he's a physical powerhouse, built like a rugby player, lightening quick & for a guy with his sort of build he's surprisingly good on the ball. Only 24, he's got the potential to destroy any fullback in world football if he is in his groove.

I'm pretty sure all of the 'top 6' are looking at him because he certainly seems like he could provide them all with something. I'd take him at United, even for £60m which seems like a lot of money.. especially now potentially coming out of the COVID-19 situation, transfer fees might resume some form of normality.
I think he’s a really exciting player to watch on top of being effective. I agree that all the top 6 are probably keeping tabs on him and that you should jump on him if you can get him for £60m.

Reactions: B
So what is everyone's feeling here about the real possibility that 4 of the five major leagues are probably going to be planning by mid June?

Also anyone going to watch Bayern/Dortmund tomorrow?

He's certainly flourished at Wolves, he has a very unique skillset primarily because he's a physical powerhouse, built like a rugby player, lightening quick & for a guy with his sort of build he's surprisingly good on the ball. Only 24, he's got the potential to destroy any fullback in world football if he is in his groove.

I'm pretty sure all of the 'top 6' are looking at him because he certainly seems like he could provide them all with something. I'd take him at United, even for £60m which seems like a lot of money.. especially now potentially coming out of the COVID-19 situation, transfer fees might resume some form of normality.

Him, Dan James & Rashford could possibly be the fastest front 3 I've ever seen!

Him, Dan James & Rashford could possibly be the fastest front 3 I've ever seen!

If United were to nab him the sheer speed of those 3 would force a lot of clubs to perhaps press with a little more caution as they won't want to leave their defenders in a 1v1 with the 3 of them let alone a straight footrace.

I've noticed even some of the lower teams down the league are starting to become more & more aggressive with their pressing schemes as well in recent years with varying levels of success, so speed up front would certainly be an invaluable asset to counteract it.

He'd be a better fit at United than Liverpool given we've been crying out for a RW for the last 6 or 7 seasons, while Liverpool don't really need him, they've a front 3 that is pretty much set in stone I'd argue at least for 2-3 more years until they start to enter their 30's. He'd only really be a depth player unless he could oust out 1 of the 3 until then.

I just came to post that. :hehe:

Excited Iceman?
Yeah. After all this waiting suddenly it feels really soon. I just hope they are all good on the healthcare front but I imagine they are doing everything they can. It is going to seem a bit surreal after all this time, not to mention no crowd. That said I can’t wait! :D

Good to see the leagues returning. So far have there been any problems with the Bundesliga return? I trust Germany to get it right more so than some of the other leagues.

Good to see the leagues returning. So far have there been any problems with the Bundesliga return? I trust Germany to get it right more so than some of the other leagues.
There seems to be a spike in soft tissue injuries, but outside of, I haven't really seen any issues.

Has this happened in a top level game? It looks familiar but I can't think where.

good-fake-out.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"