The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheff Utd take the lead against Liverpool!

Yeah its a couple games in the right direction followed by abject display or two. Hard to make real progression with that, Chelsea werent a lot better either but I guess a point is good for them Im not sure, doesnt really help either team in a way.
They’ll be happy with a clean sheet, but they seem to only be bale to stop goals going in when they don’t score any themselves.

Yeah feels like both teams dont really know their best 11 yet so performances are a mixed bag. Pretty similar to last season really.

Firmino and Jota make it 2-1 Liverpool.

Finishes 2-1 and Liverpool go level on points with Everton at the top of the table.

Actually got some optimism back from the last 2 games and bet some money on us tonight. But this team knows how to kick you when you're down. :D

Crap game today, Lampard I think came for a clean sheet & a point & Jose Mour.. I mean Ole was only too happy to accept that offer, both sides were afraid to really gamble it was all safe & tidy.

Crap game today, Lampard I think came for a clean sheet & a point & Jose Mour.. I mean Ole was only too happy to accept that offer, both sides were afraid to really gamble it was all safe & tidy.
It’s good for the other top 6 teams when 2 of the dudes within are both happy with a draw when playing each other.

Bloody madness from Bamford tonight
Bamford’s 2nd goal was really good and his 3rd was great. I wasn’t really expecting him to take to the PL so well.

The unpredictable season continues. Now Everton losing 2-0 at half time to Southampton.

Digne sent off for Everton. Saints should be good now with a 2 goal margin, man advantage and about 12 mins left.

Shame for Everton, they've started so well this season, they've arguably looked the best team so far.. until today that is.

Southampton is a decent team though. On their day (like today) I think they could have beaten Liverpool or City as well. Fun team to watch!

Southampton is a decent team though. On their day (like today) I think they could have beaten Liverpool or City as well. Fun team to watch!
Yeah, it’s just interesting to see the table totally open with noone pulling away. Usually it starts taking shape around now with the initial batch of games done.

We’re playing 3-5-2 and I like the lineup. Hopefully this works out and we get something from the match so the experiment can continue.

Finishes 2-0 to Southampton, who were very impressive today. Our 2-1 win yesterday and we are 'back in it' lol, after the Villa hammering.

0-0 at half time. Hopefully we can kick on in the second.

Damn. Was hoping we’d hold out for a point but Wolves score with 10 mins to go.

Equaliser!! Murphy from a free kick. Rubbish wall by Wolves though lol.

Final score 1-1. I’ll take that point. :cool:

It feels like any team could win each weekend (besides Fulham who look like they couldn't buy a win).

It's looking like a fun season.

I still don't understand why you can't have limited numbers of socially distanced fans.

People are allowed in cinemas but not thousand seater outdoor stadiums.

I think 5000 mask wearing fans spread out with multiple exits and staggered entrance/exit times should be fine.

Yeah seems odd the rest of Europe can have fans in their stadiums but we cant.

Good win for Southampton today they really can give anyone a game it seems. Everton were always going to be a bit hit and miss but after a good start expectations rise. Lets see how they bounce back but at the moment Liverpool look most likely to go the distance depends how big the gap is to City before/if they sort themselves out, everybody else doesnt seem to have the consistancy levels needed but the top 4 race will be entertaining.

Arsenal Leicester 0-0 at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"