The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
City scored first through Alvarez but Pereira equalised for Fulham from a pen after a red for Cancelo!

Wolves - Brighton 2-2 at half time but Wolves also got a late red. I got some money on a few games (a Brighton win included) so hopefully Brighton can take it in the second half!

Wolves - Brighton 2-2 at half time but Wolves also got a late red. I got some money on a few games (a Brighton win included) so hopefully Brighton can take it in the second half!
Decent chance after that red. Which other matches do you have? Good luck!

Leeds with a great comeback against Bournemouth (who also suffered this against Spurs last match). 3-3 now having been 3-1 down.

City still being held by Fulham.

Decent chance after that red. Which other matches do you have? Good luck!
A bunch of other ones but as usual let down by Championship where everyone beats each other from week to week :D

95th minute penalty scored by Haaland. City getting 3 points after spending a big part of the game with 10 men is impressive.

A bunch of other ones but as usual let down by Championship where everyone beats each other from week to week :D
I had a huge bet accumulator and the one bet that lost was Charlton at home (top of the league) against Swindon (bottom of the league). The Championship is a crazy league!

95th minute penalty scored by Haaland. City getting 3 points after spending a big part of the game with 10 men is impressive.
That felt like a pretty clear dive by KDB and was pretty disappointed with how easily they got that penalty. City did deserve the 3p and I don't think anyone is surprised they got them but always a bummer when it's a late cheap penalty like that.

Leicester beat Everton 2-0 away and that takes them up to 13th place. So tight at the bottom that a couple of wins can send you hurtling up the table. Only 6 points between Liverpool in 9th and Southampton in a relegation place (18th).

Leeds - Bournemouth must have been a fun game for the neutral. 4-3 and some twists and turns along the way. I'm sure fans of both teams might need pills to wind down and sleep tonight though. :D

Leeds - Bournemouth must have been a fun game for the neutral. 4-3 and some twists and turns along the way. I'm sure fans of both teams might need pills to wind down and sleep tonight though. :D
Yeah was watching that before the winner completed the comeback. Leeds certainly have that in them, just as much as they have conceding 3 in the first place lol.

Bournemouth fans might be seeing some exciting games but they must be sick of finishing both this and the Spurs game with zero points given they are now back near the relegation zone having the started the season well.

That felt like a pretty clear dive by KDB and was pretty disappointed with how easily they got that penalty. City did deserve the 3p and I don't think anyone is surprised they got them but always a bummer when it's a late cheap penalty like that.
Yeah, he was certainly awaiting any minimal contact and ready for the exaggerated dive. Credit to City for fighting so hard when down to 10 men but I’d have preferred they scored from open play without any late controversy.

Yeah, he was certainly awaiting any minimal contact and ready for the exaggerated dive. Credit to City for fighting so hard when down to 10 men but I’d have preferred they scored from open play without any late controversy.

I was frustrated with Fulham because they did nothing to push City when they were 11v10 for 70 minutes of the game. In normal situations I don't blame teams for being cautious and sitting back away to City but when you have 1 man more for that much of the game it seems a wasted opportunity not to at least try and attack a few times.

Some mad games yesterday, incredible win for Leeds in the end who looked dead and buried and lots of goals at Forest and Wolves games.

City got a large slice of luck to win in the end but when your at the top things tend to go your way, always has done.

Leicester though seemed to have turned the corner now and playing some really good stuff, Madison is on fire but Tielemens goal was.......
4c23a89c8a533f7f450c30e22863c212.gif

I was frustrated with Fulham because they did nothing to push City when they were 11v10 for 70 minutes of the game. In normal situations I don't blame teams for being cautious and sitting back away to City but when you have 1 man more for that much of the game it seems a wasted opportunity not to at least try and attack a few times.
Agreed. Even Premier league teams near the bottom should be able to pressure teams when a man up IMO. It’s a major advantage, especially over such a long time.

Some mad games yesterday, incredible win for Leeds in the end who looked dead and buried and lots of goals at Forest and Wolves games.

City got a large slice of luck to win in the end but when your at the top things tend to go your way, always has done.

Leicester though seemed to have turned the corner now and playing some really good stuff, Madison is on fire but Tielemens goal was.......
4c23a89c8a533f7f450c30e22863c212.gif
Leeds are great at conceding a ton of goals and also great at comebacks, while Bournemouth are great at succumbing to comebacks lol. Awesome drama. Tons of goals in the other games too. And yes, that Tielemans strike was beautiful! Leicester finally get going and obviously won’t be going down if they play like this every week.

Going to West Ham Palace today. Could do with a win to get into the top 10. Also hoping Newcastle can pick up 3 points away to Southampton to keep up the top 4 push.

Some big games today Spurs v Liverpool and Chelsea v Arsenal, could be more firewroks than last night.

Great win for Arsenal in the early game they are not going to give City an easy ride it seems this season and could well be the closest we get to a title race.

Villa get off to flying start against us, Bailly with an early goal. 1-0

I've been dreading this game the whole week and it's already 2-0 Villa. Not surprising at all but still disappointing.

Digne makes it 2-0 we are all over the place so far at the back. Emery getting off to a flyer here.

Finishes 3-1 to Villa, pretty poor display to be honest. Villa fully deserved the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"