The ONLY Offical SHH! Myspace Thread--Don't Make More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MySpace is basically the equivalent of that one mall in the city that's known as the tore up one. You got one good mall and one ghetto mall.
Myspace is the mall where little groups of 13 yr olds walk around with no money in their pockets, thinking they're hot s***.

Facebook has a movie coming out.

Facebook has a movie coming out with Spider-Man in it.

Facebook has a movie coming out with Spider-Man and Justin Timberlake.

Facebook has a movie coming out with Spider-Man, Justin Timberlake, and Zombieland in it.

Facebook > Myspace
:up::up::up:

And in a couple of years, something will come around to replace Facebook.

Nah, if Facebook plays it's cards right that won't happen. At one point the general population is gonna get tired of switching social network sites. I know I am.

I have Myspace and Facebook, along with Twitter. Used to have Tagged, but I stopped trusting that website and it sucked. :o Tagged is like the STD of social network sites.

Soon, nobody will even remember MySpace. It'll go the way of Friendster.

Friendster. It was a social networking site that was popular before MySpace. It was pretty big about 7 years ago. No one remembers that? No one?

Soon, nobody will even remember MySpace. It'll go the way of Friendster.

Friendster. It was a social networking site that was popular before MySpace. It was pretty big about 7 years ago. No one remembers that? No one?

I'll do you one better and discuss BlackPlanet.

I remember, I had an account on there for a year or so before myspace

friendster and hi-5 were before my internet time

Myspace has too many fake accounts... at least from what I experienced. Facebook manages to avoid that somehow. I think.

Bull, FB has tons of fakes accounts

Myspace is like that hot cheerleader back in high school everyone wanted to f*** , but when she graduated she wasn't the same. Facebook is that nerdy chick that got **** and a whole new look and attitude. Now the nerdy chick is the popular one and Myspace is ignored.:csad:

Now MySpace is 25, got married at 18, has 6 kids, is on welfare, her husband left her and the kids a few months ago, her looks are all used up, and her **** are already starting to sag.

If Facebook doesn't watch herself, she can go from "nerdy chick with a make-over" to "bitter ****e who'd probably make for a hilarious guest on the Jenny Jones Show if it was still on the air."

Myspace is like that hot cheerleader back in high school everyone wanted to f*** , but when she graduated she wasn't the same. Facebook is that nerdy chick that got **** and a whole new look and attitude. Now the nerdy chick is the popular one and Myspace is ignored.:csad:

That's an interesting interpretation. :funny:

I figured this would happen. I remember the days when Facebook was more a thing for adults and not teens. Now it's exploded.

It's sad how irrelevant Myspace is now. Well, when I say "sad", I don't mean I'm crying over it. I just mean it in a "Wow, I pity you" way.

Facebook used to be more of a networking thing for professionals, but when I hear a 13 year old walking down the street talking about how they have to update their status for the hoes, it's time to step back. I just use Linkedin nowadays. :o

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the tweens using Facebook because 100% of their statuses are: " ‎;* Too grown to argue; tired of people running their mouths but NEVER sayin' any names :-) iloveyou bestfriendd :-)"

I deleted my myspace account , the 10 band requests a day kind of got annoying and then watched all my friends accounts getting hacked. I went back there to check it out and it looks like a ghost town with people using the same picture they had four years ago .

I stopped using Myspace two years ago. Deleted my account a few months back the second I heard they were going to start selling user information from active accounts to marketing organizations.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the tweens using Facebook because 100% of their statuses are: " ‎;* Too grown to argue; tired of people running their mouths but NEVER sayin' any names :-) iloveyou bestfriendd :-)"

What I really hate is when they quote lyrics of songs. Words that have no relevance to their lives, and whose meanings go way over their heads. I've always wanted to make fun of them by posting pathetic lyrics to a pathetic song.

"Hey, daddy-o, I don't wanna go down, to the basement, There's somethin' down there"

If you know what song this is, you win 3 life points.

What I really hate is when they quote lyrics of songs. Words that have no relevance to their lives, and whose meanings go way over their heads. I've always wanted to make fun of them by posting pathetic lyrics to a pathetic song.

"Hey, daddy-o, I don't wanna go down, to the basement, There's somethin' down there"

If you know what song this is, you win 3 life points.

I don't have a problem with this as long as it isn't everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"