The ONLY Steelers thread

iggles and pats = two teams I'm sick of.

I expected it to be a better game too, but from what they were just showing at the half, it looks perhaps like Roethlisberger's hand is hurt. Could be some of it. :confused:

Movies205 said:
How can you be sick of the pats :(

Going to the SuperBowl 3 out of 4 years makes me sick of em.

im sure thats a factor...but it seems like they gave up after the first TD...

Well if Ben is hurt then Tommy Maddox has got to go in the game. Cowher needs to make a change but considering his playoff coaching resume I doubt it.

Turnovers as well.

The defense also needs to do a better job holding back the Pats.

I also think that the pats are hated... even in mexico:(

most of the mexican fanhood lies on Cowboys, Steelers, 49ers and Raiders...

ok...they need to change Ben me thinks...then again....ok...they just made a nice play...we might see some new life?

Lord Nemesis said:
Well if Ben is hurt then Tommy Maddox has got to go in the game. Cowher needs to make a change but considering his playoff coaching resume I doubt it.

Cowher apparently said at the half that if Ben was still strugging, he'd put in Maddox.

And THAT sack on Brady, along with holding the Pats to 3 and out, is the kinda thing we need to see more of from the Steelers D.

VenomSpits said:
ok...they need to change Ben me thinks...then again....ok...they just made a nice play...we might see some new life?

See if he calms down and can produce on this drive. If not, I'd say bring in Maddox.

The Steeler's opening second half drive could determine a lot IMO. They can't afford to just go 3 and out here.

Steelers need a td and a turnover this quarter.

Only way for em to be close in the 4th.

Daisy said:
See if he calms down and can produce on this drive. If not, I'd say bring in Maddox.

resonable...cause the running dont seem to be working...and their gonna needa strong QB at this point..at least one thats 100%

Corinthian said:
I also think that the pats are hated... even in mexico:(

most of the mexican fanhood lies on Cowboys, Steelers, 49ers and Raiders...

Mexican are steelers fans? REALLY? Wow.....didnt know that.

Hey how man dodgers fans or lakers fans are down there? As many in LA or less?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"