The ONLY Steelers thread

2 things allowed the Patriots to win.

1) The Steelers defense simply did not perform.

2) Rothleisberger. It is simply inexcusable to throw 4 interceptions in a any game yet alone a play-off game. Cowhers biggest problem as a coach has always been his inability to change QBs when they need to be pulled. Look at how longer he stuck with Stewart. Maddox needed to be put in. He is better at come from behind games, he handles pressure better, and he is more experienced.

dodger said:
Mexican are steelers fans? REALLY? Wow.....didnt know that.

Hey how man dodgers fans or lakers fans are down there? As many in LA or less?
wouldn't know... I don't like Basketball:o

Steelers played well. That last interception wasn't a pick. The ball hit the ground. Take away that other interception in the red zone from the 2nd quarter and it would have been a nailbiter to the end.

ya..well 'what if' it all you want...they played like absolute crap overall

consider I'm from Cleveland, hating the steelers is a given :D

Morg, well Im from South Carolina and Im a
90120.gif
fan, aint that weird........LOL So Yes im a Bonafide Patriot Hater.......Ill be back in the states so Ill be able to see the Daytona 500 and the Superbowl......weeeee!!! cant wait

And in SOuth Carolina its either the Pittsburgh Steelers, Miami Dolphins or Washington Redskins..........

SO im a football minority in my home state......and a Sports minority all the way around.most of my fave teams are from up north of the mason dixon line or in the midwest (except College Basketball/Baseball/Football SC all the way on those)

The Steelers the most hated team in the NFL? Obviously you've never been to the central Pennsylvania area then. I'm disapointed my beloved Steelers didn't make it to the Superbowl, They have nothing to be ashamed about. They have the best record in the NFL and a rookie quarterback that took them so very very close. I am damn proud to be a Steelers fan!!! I am proudly wearing my Steelers shirt right now.

I will be rooting for the Patriots to clip the feathers of the Eagles though!!!

Tom Brady and the Patriots just had too much balance, plus they had the experience. Whoever thought the Steeler's would beat the Pats with a rookie QB was way off.......

I actually thought Pittsburgh had a chance against the Patriots last night. I figured they did it on Halloween it could happen again, but the pressure was on Ben.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/274130p-234775c.html

Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Bill Cowher might want to look over his shoulder - Snoop Dogg is after his job.
"My dream is to coach in the NFL, probably for the Steelers," the cornrowed rapper and actor revealed to Lowdown. "Put that out there for me."

The 33-year-old ex-Crip gangsta - born Calvin Broadus - doesn't completely lack for on-field experience: He coaches his 10-year-old son, Spanky's, football team and has recently teamed with Juba Entertainment (www.jubaentertainment.com) to organize the Snooper Bowl, a charity concert and football game in Jacksonville on Feb. 5 between Spanky's team and an all-star Florida team.

"Football has a lot to do with life," Snoop explained. "You got to learn how to take your losses. You gotta look out for the team like they look out for you."

Snoop denied that his tactics - he reportedly deploys members of his posse to videotape rivals' games for analysis - are too competitive for such young players.

"It's completely legal," he said with characteristic smoothness. "We definitely scout to know what we're up against."

Of course, if for some reason the Steelers gig falls through, he does have a backup plan: "If I wanted to, if I trained, I could be an NFL wide receiver. 'Cause I have the ability to get open."

drop it like its hawt x 3

i think he'd make an excellent coach.

i think you're crazy and snoop can't be either a coach or even a WR for even his son's team.

reality is both cold and unforgiving.

I saw him coaching a pee wee football game, I'm assuming his son's, on the NFL Network one day. It was sort of surreal watching him out there telling a bunch of 10 yr olds about the wishbone offense... Kept waiting for him to call someone a ho or offer the kids some chronic...

I really like Snoop. I think it would be funny to see him as an assisstant coach, but COwher has the job in Pittsburgh for as long as he desires it.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! THEY BEAT THE TITTANS!!!!!!!!! steelers appreciation is appreciated:up:

Great break out game for Parker :up:

I'm no Steelers fan, but I'll be the first to say they really dominated today. Sadly, the Browns did not. :( Ah well. Congrats Steelers.

well done steelers, but remember it was the titans you were playing, you have to give props to Willie Parker tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"