• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Operating System Thread: Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, Linux, and more

So does Windows 10 have the same startup sound as Windows 7 or not? The community seems split on this.

So MS has spoken. My computer will not be getting Windows 11. My Intel processor is too old to support it now.

So I tried to do the upgrade with ISO method and the son of ***** doesn't like my PC because it's not Secure Boot. So I have to take care of that first.

Okay I successfully have Windows 11 running on my laptop...

I'm running KDE Neon and really wanted this to work well. My Live Session was so buggy that I was too afraid to actually install it on my PC.

This guy and InfinitelyGalactic are my go to Linux guys.

Now if Linus Sebastian would stop overworking his staff, maybe he can give Emily her own spinoff channel called LinuxTechTips.

So Pop OS is shifting from GNOME to their own desktop environment called Cosmic. At first glance it looks like GNOME with minor differences. As a KDE Plasma person, I just can't with that. :funny:

Deepin is some Frankenstein of Windows and Mac OS

So Pop OS is shifting from GNOME to their own desktop environment called Cosmic. At first glance it looks like GNOME with minor differences. As a KDE Plasma person, I just can't with that. :funny:
If anyone is actually interested in trying Linux, Pop OS is a great for beginners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"