The Original Bamfer...

why you bringing this back from the dead?!

Lol...what better place to look than ol' Bamfy's corner

You're right, I haven't heard much from him. Could be my fault

I thought this was a new thread, and then got all excited because I thought a bunch of old posters had returned :(

Me and bleed would be considered old posters I believe

Imk crash by the way, nice to meet ya! Lol

Yea but you guys never left. You're like Matthew McConaughey's character in Dazed and Confused :heart:

Nice to meet you too ;)

Ask bamfer, I actually had a small hiatus believe it or not lol

^

He's been such a dumpy downer... we need some holiday cheer that is non-holiday related.

If I've been a downer, why would you try to bring me out from hiding to spread cheer?

My mind is blown...

But I'm cheery at the moment!

(Only because people are pressuring me to be. :cmad:)

Because I'm... me.

Is any other explanation necessary?

Plus I wanted moar votes for the last option.

Hey... I'm just trying to reengage old memories of Bamfer having absurd crushes on unlikely celebrities. What's wrong with that?

The Original Bamfer is the embodiment of turkey… with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes… with butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce.

with a bag of cake for dessert

Did knowsbleed break. What is this, I don't.....

LETS DANCE!

First I was all :) when I saw this thread, now :(.

The Original Bamfer is the embodiment of turkey… with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes… with butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce.

PILLOWWWWY MOUNDS!

with a bag of cake for dessert

And breakfast, lunch and dinner. And Christmas. And snorting.

First I was all :) when I saw this thread, now :(.

I'm with you.

Bamfer hates me. All is lost.

With good reason.

What is this madness I have stumbled upon?

Bamfer hates everyone, you're not special.

Actually, he is sort of a special case since, for a few years, he was the only person I liked. So, naturally, my level of hate has gone to new levels with Mr. Bleed. He should boast... and be terrified.

Funny thing, I actually recently worked on set with the first Aunt Viv. She stayed in her room all day, most likely studying her lines. When she came out, she did one scene, and stayed around to to talk to the rest of the cast and crew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"