The 'Paul McCartney is dead' phenomenon

Danalys said:
the lining up is done incorrectly. if anything they killed of their side project.

Shhh, I'm trying to make people more scared. I've seen one pic that is perfectly lined up, between a teenage Paul and Paul from the 90s, and it basically syncs up.

but i'll have to listen to idiots rambling on scared otherwise. and it does me head in.

JLBats said:
Abigail Folger, Manson family victim. At least, I think that's who he's talking about:confused:

yeah, I forgot that they not only killed Sharon Tate but other people as well, but for some reason I thought Jhonn was directly responsible or something.:confused:

JLBats said:
There are so many conflicting versions that it's hard to get down to the gist of it. The essentials:

Paul died late in 1966, in a car crash.
He was replaced by a lookalike who underwent surgery to look more like the real Paul.
They placed hidden messages in the songs to tip off the public.

I guess the main question would be

"to what end?"

JLBats said:
Abigail Folger, Manson family victim. At least, I think that's who he's talking about:confused:
No. His secretly coded music and lyrics resulted in the murders of several coffee-heiresses!:eek:
Abigail/Manson was just the warm-up.

So if he was replaced why would they let on to us that he was...? And who the bad place are billy and the pepperpots? was that a side project of theirs as well?

billy and the pepperpots might just be made up. not hard to fake a band that dissapeared without trace.

Mr Sparkle said:
I guess the main question would be

"to what end?"

The Beatles didn't want to replace Paul, but were being forced into it, according to legend. Before Revolution 9 on the White Album, you hear a discussion in which someone apologises to George Martin for something. Believers have said it was one of the Beatles apologising for slipping clues into the songs.

black_dust said:
So if he was replaced why would they let on to us that he was...? And who the bad place are billy and the pepperpots? was that a side project of theirs as well?

It was basically just a really bad British Invasion exploitation band that happened to have a member who looks a lot like the Sgt. Pepper cutout.

what so Sgt Pepper was a real person? (sorry im not a big beatles fan)

black_dust said:
what so Sgt Pepper was a real person? (sorry im not a big beatles fan)

No, not that we know of. But it's how the whole "Billy Shepperd as the replacement" thing came about.

Frankly, the whole thing makes no sense once you start to work your way through it logically. Most of it is extremely surrealistic, and dumb speculation becomes part of the myth in minutes since the advent of the Internet.

JLBats said:
No, not that we know of. But it's how the whole "Billy Shepperd as the replacement" thing came about.

Frankly, the whole thing makes no sense once you start to work your way through it logically. Most of it is extremely surrealistic, and dumb speculation becomes part of the myth in minutes since the advent of the Internet.
I see haha :) well Who ever the paul is at the moment he will be losing alot of money to his ex wife so he struck a bum deal :D

JLBats said:

I thought "billy shears" was supossed to have been a cop.
go figure

Mr Sparkle said:
go figure

Mostly derives from the badge on Paul's arm on Sgt. Pepper and the line "And so I quit the police department" on "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window".

Mr Sparkle said:
go figure
He and Rita the meter- maid were partners.

no, she was the reason Paul crashed, 'e wuz lookin' at 'er bum.

this site is crazy cool. it clearly depicts pretty much ALL of the surfaced 'clues'. theres also a 'truth' page that dispells most of them.
http://homepages.tesco.net/harbfamily/opd/index.html

this is the craziest clue that i have yet to see an explanation for though:
pepperbassdrum.jpg

Motown Marvel said:
this site is crazy cool. it clearly depicts pretty much ALL of the surfaced 'clues'. theres also a 'truth' page that dispells most of them.
http://homepages.tesco.net/harbfamily/opd/index.html

this is the craziest clue that i have yet to see an explanation for though:
pepperbassdrum.jpg

Good site, better than the sensationalism of some of the other sites on the subject.

JLBats said:
Good site, better than the sensationalism of some of the other sites on the subject.
JLB, you are formidable...you show Hella-Promise.

But most of the time, when I'm on the Hype, I'm getting paid.

As I often get paid for sitting many hours in a chair and deploying the fake-smiles like no one else can....I'm disturbed to see you on the Hype:

1) First thing when I get to work (I mean after I get done opening)
2) All through my workday
3) When I return from my luxurious break
4) When I'm trying to avoid tasks that must be completed before I "punch out".
5) When I'm home and me loved one/s 're "otherwise engaged" and I must drink kegs of whiskey, watch obscure films and check back at the Hype to stay sane.

You seem much too cool to waste your youth on making text-based strangers laugh.
Are you.....going out and getting any? :(

Maybe youse should join a club. :(:up:

yes, 'cause I'm worried.
When I get concerned,.....who knows,...I could even say I think someone is "Def". :(

You have to look with better eyes! :mad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
JLB, you are formidable...you show Hella-Promise.

But most of the time, when I'm on the Hype, I'm getting paid.

As I often get paid for sitting many hours in a chair and deploying the fake-smiles like no one else can....I'm disturbed to see you on the Hype:

1) First thing when I get to work (I mean after I get done opening)
2) All through my workday
3) When I return from my luxurious break
4) When I'm trying to avoid tasks that must be completed before I "punch out".
5) When I'm home and me loved one/s 're "otherwise engaged" and I must drink kegs of whiskey, watch obscure films and check back at the Hype to stay sane.

You seem much too cool to waste your youth on making text-based strangers laugh.
Are you.....going out and getting any? :(

Maybe youse should join a club. :(:up:

I'm actually getting out more often lately. Just yesterday I was out all evening with friends.

So, to answer your question...

I'm not getting any, but I'm doing some ****, and it's cool:confused::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"