DC TV Series The Penguin MAX show

I wonder if they'll keep the plot point from TLH where Maroni and Sofia were in a secret relationship. That'd be really interesting and add a whole more drama.

HBO's Harry Potter Show, And Just Like That Season 2 Explained by Exec - Variety

How “The Penguin” will fit into DC’s “The Batman” world:

“‘Penguin’ will sit immediately after the end of ‘The Batman’ and temporally before the events of the second movie. The show will come out in between the two movies. Now beyond that, it’s fun for the audience to know that it will be a bridge between the two, but the actual release date, I’m not at liberty to say.”

“The goal of this is to show what Oz’s life is like and that’s very much in the streets of Gotham, trying to get up and over as only the Penguin can. As a hustler and a strategist with his own ambitions. It is a great example of having the time over eight episodes to tell a longer-arc character story with a lot of delicious twists and turns and new characters. It’s very much going to be about Gotham at that street level, because he’s not flying around like Batman does. We are all embracing that as a very specific experience for audiences to have.”

The Penguin: An Inside Look At Sofia Falcone and Her Criminal Family: Exclusive - The Illuminerdi

Unfortunately for The Penguin, the daughter of Carmine Falcone, Sofia, has recently been released from Arkham Asylum. She served almost a decade’s worth of time after she was put away by none other than Oswald Cobblepot. Oz is in for the fight of his life if he wants to become the king of Gotham’s underworld, because Sofia knows how to hold a grudge.

Sofia Falcone is a bold, sharp villain whose next move is never predictable. Sofia’s presence makes the entire room tense. Sofia is also the sister of Selina Kyle, AKA Catwoman, as both are daughters of Don Falcone. It is unclear if Catwoman will appear on The Penguin. Cristin Milotti will play Sofia Falcone on the upcoming HBO Max series.

The Illuminerdi has also learned from our sources that Alberto Falcone will be a guest star on the 8-episode DC TV series. Alberto is an addict battling his demons, something that makes his job as the new head of the Falcone family quite difficult. Alberto is a socialite in his 30’s who is unprepared for his newfound responsibility in Gotham.

Additionally, The Illuminerdi has learned that HBO Max is looking to cast Milos Grapa, the tactful Consigliere of the Falcone Crime Family. Joining the cast of the Falcone family in The Penguin is Johnny Viti, an ill-tempered cousin of the family. In the comics, Viti is the nephew of Don Falcone.

Isn’t this gonna start shooting next week? I’m itching for some news lol.

Isn’t this gonna start shooting next week? I’m itching for some news lol.
Colin Farrell’s newest interview with Variety says February 28. But still, news can’t be super far off.

8 episodes of Penguin-y goodness I hope. :D

I don’t think Pattinson is filming anything at the moment so I think he’s going to be in it for a decent amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"