The Dark Knight The Perfect getaway

And so far nobody has posted a damn map......

why can't Joker just use Mapquest!? :mad:

i would post a map....but I can only do so much for you guys...i showed you the path...now you must travel it

At least tell us how you found this new site. Kinda takes the fun out of it if a step is just skipped over.

I'm going out.

The WB is going to get my money, but not my mind.

Someone Post The ****ing Map In Here For The Love Of ****ing Jesus

I would help put a map together as the ninja suggested, but I'm at work and don't have those capabilities :(

why can't Joker just use Mapquest!? :mad:

lol

its impossible to do without the spliced map, anyone remember where it is? someone definently started making one (probly doesnt have the church map on it yet though)

I don't even understand the point of the thing !!!!!!!!!

I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :o :woot: :o

i would post a map....but I can only do so much for you guys...i showed you the path...now you must travel it

If you could be only be more obvious, you would tell us the maps sign or whats underneath the directions.

I would help put a map together as the ninja suggested, but I'm at work and don't have those capabilities :(

Same here.

This is ridiculous, the map has been posted in other threads before but nobody can post it back up again?

So Maul, when will we get the poster/trailer?

No! The map is not important! Someone has to decode that page or...something. I know there's something behind it all. Something we have to click or enter.

Why doesn't everyone just go to GothamCityRail.com?

Isn't the map there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"