The Dark Knight The Perfect getaway

Maul, when this movie is released how much to expect to see the box office sales to be in its opening weekend. Just so we know how much more we need to shell out for the movie. I will do my best to see it 5 times in one day.

not to be mean but tht map is ****ing useless, u cant even see the street names on it

I would upload mine, but like I said, it's too small to read the streets rendering it worthless. Had I known this when I saved it from a thread, I would have tried to find a bigger version of it.

No! The map is not important! Someone has to decode that page or...something. I know there's something behind it all. Something we have to click or enter.

there's obviously nothing to click on that page. We need to maps to find the routes, and see if they spell anything out (perhaps literally?).

No! The map is not important! Someone has to decode that page or...something. I know there's something behind it all. Something we have to click or enter.

There's not.. read the source

POST THE ****ING MAP SOMEONE

I'm going off to hunt a giant version of that map in the previous thread, BRB!

medmapcopync4.jpg

I found this but its hard to read the street names...

There's a map thread. Should we post here or bring the maps over here. Either way, I think we should quit asking the ninja for clues. We're suppose to work together y'all!

Why do these tasks always consist of maps and guides and street codes and all that crap? What happened to the good old fashioned "sitting on your ash" tasks, like the first task where we had to answer a series of questions?

These new tasks are boring and can not be influenced by those from the UK. We've just got to sit here -- on our arses -- and wait for further news.

Yeah, great. Thanks, WB.

What if its the distance between the numbers in each step of the directions?

So, does anyone know what we're actually supposed to do?

10th to 1st would be nine

12th to 26th would be 14

and so on

I'm debating if I want to burn the time and the ink cutting up all the maps given, printing them out and then putting them back together. It'd be a whole lot easier looking at the whole thing on a table than on a monitor.

Yeah. The site just gives streets.

Doesn't tell us what to do once we figure out the "perfect getaway."

Looks like people already posted the rapidshare map. We'll have to update it too with the church mini map, don't forget.

By the way the staff at Betties house of pies arte lazy oafs! Here is an email reply to my reservation request:
:huh: "We don't take reservations from email anymore because nobody ever checked and people just got mad."

Dang it I want pie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"