The Dark Knight The perfect title for the sequel...

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Fine...

Batman: Ejaculation

Is that a title suggestion, or an accurate description of the titles people are coming up with around here? :D

Speaking of that, every time I post in this thread I'm going to do a commentary of my own. For instance, here's another title:

------------------
BATMAN: OBVIOUS FANBOYISM THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE

Ronny Shade said:
You can't call a movie Dark Knight Returns unless its based on that story

Bull****.

Why not?

I think War On Crime might be a cool name to use if you go the graphic novel route. It's vague enough it could go with the film's storyline. Now obviously, it won't be an adaptation of that story. But The Long Halloween would not really make much sense without the Holiday storyline.

Batman: The Long Halloween is right now in first place for me, the title is real easy to tie into the story because the "Long Halloween" can be the new crime movement in Gotham. So long are the classic gangsters and organized crime of the past, now we have the freaks, the psycos, the weirdos, people who look like Jokers and dress like the Mad Hatter, its all one big Halloween from Hell. Thus you have: The Long Halloween.

Maxwell Smart said:
Bull****.

Why not?
Because there's a pretty good chance at some point in the future DKR will be adapted to film. So, if we title a BB sequel "The Dark Knight Returns," the DKR movie will sorta be ****ed.

CConn said:
Because there's a pretty good chance at some point in the future DKR will be adapted to film. So, if we title a BB sequel "The Dark Knight Returns," the DKR movie will sorta be ****ed.

A good point.

No

fact

I don't know why people don't just let me think for them. Honestly...

I'm beginning to wonder that, too.

On an entirely separate note, I think I might run off with your avatar. I just haven't figured out how I'm gonna get her out of there yet... :p

Batman 2 sounds cooler than some cheesy title,it's simple,and it explains to moviegoers that this is a restart of the Batman franchise,not sequels to the other Batman movies.

The Goddam Batman vs The Motherf***ing Joker

LOL!!!

The movie's PG-13 but the title is R. Awesome. ;)

StorminNorman said:
Harry Potter and the Mother F***** Batman would also work.

Yeah, but that's already taken - it's the title of Year 7 at Hogwarts, man. You know it is. Rowling's saving the best for last. Having lost all his mentors, and being afraid to endanger his friends in his final stand against Voldemort, Harry Potter recruits Batman to help him defeat the dark lord. Because everybody knows, nobody can beat Batman. :batman:

naturally.

I think Keyser wins for my favorite sense of humor...at least today

Ronny Shade said:
naturally.

I think Keyser wins for my favorite sense of humor...at least today

of course, its a little known fact that Keyser is in fact God.:up:

well you and me...let's help make that a well known fact.

Do a soul search everybody.

Keyser is God.

I always wondered why there was a picture of Paul Bettany in the Bible. :o

im a strong advocate of the trilogy being

Batman Begins
Batman Saves Christmas
Christmas Batman goes to Summer Camp

CConn said:
I always wondered why there was a picture of Paul Bettany in the Bible. :o
because...he's the pope?

I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread