The PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread

Even if turn out to be something else than this Sony Battle Royale (even though it feels unlikely at this point) at least we know such game exists.

It feels too early for Quantic Dream's new game but I wish it was Rockstar's Agent, but I'd guess that is a game R* would want to reveal on their own time rather than a reveal at GTTV.

Last edited:
It would be kind of messed up if it's this game. GTTV is announcing it, so IGN would be announcing a game that had already been announced. Lol.

I'm having a hard time believing Sony would agree to two announcement so close to each other, but if it's not All-Stars, that's good I guess but that remains to be seen, unless if it's like they have more details to share regarding the game.

I'm having a hard time believing Sony would agree to two announcement so close to each other, but if it's not All-Stars, that's good I guess but that remains to be seen, unless if it's like they have more details to share regarding the game.
If these are two different announcements then what makes you think it is Sony agreeing to two different ones? One could be a Sony first party thing and the other can be an unrelated one by a third party

If these are two different announcements then what makes you think it is Sony agreeing to two different ones? One could be a Sony first party thing and the other can be an unrelated one by a third party

Well I hope so, but I just find it weird that if IGN gets the chance to unveil a new an exclusive PS3 game regardless if it's first or third party, it's soon after the reveal of the Sony All-Stars. It'll be just competing for attention.

The world premier for that "huge" PlayStation 3 exclusive has been confirmed to be SuperBot's brawler. In addition, new Portal 2 downloadable content has been outed.

GameTrailer TV's forthcoming show has been teased in a promo, subsequently confirming the existence of the long-rumored Sony Super Smash Bros. fighter. That will receive its official unveil, accompanied with gameplay footage this Thursday.

That's not all the show has in store, though. The promo has also confirmed Valve are working on a fresh downloadable content pack for their award-winning, multi-million copy-selling Portal 2. That too will be unveiled via a debut trailer.

Elsewhere, a brand new enemy for Firaxis Games' XCOM: Enemy Unknown will be showcased, in addition to what we're presuming to be unseen footage of PlayStation Move title Sorcery.
apperently thats from CinemaBlend

It's on right now. Kratos, Drake, Sly Cooper, Fat Princess....crazy.

It's on right now. Kratos, Drake, Sly Cooper, Fat Princess....crazy.
haha, those are characters I put should be in this in my opening post. Im going to bed now. Hopefully footage is up online by the time I wake up

What were you expecting? I'm genuinely curious.

I was expecting something at least a tad bit unique. While I expected a lot of Smash Bros. elements, I didn't think that I would be literally looking at Smash Bros.

PaRappa, fool.

Ah, Fat Princess. Man this game is full of classic characters!

I probably won't be getting this as there are very few Sony properties I have any kind of fondness for, but for the sake of those who do purchase I'm hoping the developers are taking a page from Melee rather than Brawl.

Looks like fun. 60fps, 3rd party characters, and the level designs look great (LBP/Buzz one is really cool). Comes out this winter as well. Looking forward to seeing more of it at E3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"