The Political Satire & Cartoon Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
obamadog_zps46581727.jpg

haha....that one is funny. FINALLY....

This probably fits best in this thread

[YT]PXn8Q0OSbfU[/YT]

...quite a few good ones in here. :funny:

Yeah, its always nice to know that there are people that think women only think about their sex organs, and nothing else when voting....:o

Reminds me of times when I see a kid cheating off of an idiot....sometimes I just want to let them do it.....two idiots don't make a passing grade...:yay: so why not?

Personally, I've grown tired of the politicizing of the situation in Benghazi.

Personally, I've grown tired of the politicizing of the situation in Benghazi.

Personally I think Fox nonstop "This is worse the Watergate" taglining of Benghazi has sort of minimized the importance of it

Personally, I would like some answers....if Bush had handled this in this manner he would be crucified in the manner of Jesus....

The fact that people are so ****ing partisan that they think any questioning of this is POLITICIZING IT....is sickening.

Personally, I would like some answers....if Bush had handled this in this manner he would be crucified in the manner of Jesus....

You mean like how the media was all after Bush a few days after the events of 9-11? Oh wait.

How about how the media was all after Bush the 12 times embassy's got attacked under his watch? Oh wait again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"