Supergirl THE POLL: Best Villain of Season 2

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score
JUST 50 DAYS TO GO Y'ALL!!!!!!!

Ok guys and gals......THE POLL IS UP

check below for the video showing your favorite villain.

:sly:

Last edited:
Might as well throw Queen Rhea some love.

[YT]_TbxpjuShv0[/YT]

How about going for a spin with the sadistic and sexy...ROULETTE!

[YT]CcCJwEEkZIs[/YT]

Well, my favourite is Rhea, but I'm going to nominate a few more villains that I enjoyed:

* Mr Mxyptzlk

[YT]YtlF_awmlUI[/YT]

* Livewire

[YT]0KU_gwONwGo[/YT]

* Bad Science Man

[YT]PJwzNyCg4A8[/YT]

* Parasite

[YT]h8L5m1aIDa0[/YT]

* Armek the White Martian - M'Gann's hubby

[YT]p9RvEdbrh0g[/YT]

* Jeremiah Danvers

[YT]JpfMoOcm7W8[/YT]

* Jack Spheer- Lena's ex

[YT]ijIOnaBgcUg[/YT]

Mod Edit: If you go into your edit you will see the changes I made...

Last edited by a moderator:
We have not had a poll for a long time. What happened?

Are we waiting for more nominations, or are you feeling unwell, Kelly?

Hope everything is all right in individual lives of people here.

School has started so I have to wait for the weekends....I will put up the newest poll first thing Saturday morning. :)

School has started so I have to wait for the weekends....I will put up the newest poll first thing Saturday morning. :)

Ah! Yes. School starts early (as in not in September) in Houston, right? My friend's nieces's school opens in August too and they are in Austen.

Hope being back at school is fun for the kids (and teachers). I used to hate it when I was a kid though.

Lena Luther! Cmon, you know she's bad to the bone!:o

Ah! Yes. School starts early (as in not in September) in Houston, right? My friend's nieces's school opens in August too and they are in Austen.

Hope being back at school is fun for the kids (and teachers). I used to hate it when I was a kid though.

Not all schools in Texas start that early. You have to be a district that is part of the "District Of Innovation" program that allows the district to take advantage of an early start date. Not all districts in Texas are a part of that program, and if they aren't then they start on August 28th.

Lillian gets my vote, Brenda Strong played her with such malice and conviction.

Lillian I guess. I think she just edges out Teri Hatcher.

Lillian easily for me.

And Jack Spheer was not a villain!

Hey, he got nominated....he got on the list....lol I've seen Red Kryptonite Kara has been on many polls I've seen as a villain for Season 1, I kinda see Jack in that same light. But, I see where you are coming from, neither are villains in my opinion.

Well at least Red Kryptonite Kara's thoughts and actions still came from Kara. Just...her dark side. Jack was literally being controlled by someone else. He was a total victim.

Hey, he got nominated....sue me. ;)

I picked Rhea. Lillian, despite being a season-long villain, always comes off as only a weekly bad guy for me.

I picked Rhea. Lillian, despite being a season-long villain, always comes off as only a weekly bad guy for me.

Lillian. Because Rhea, while good, came across as caricaturist towards the end what with killing the husband for the smallest reasons, not understanding her son's POV at all and all that. (Although, these days I am starting to believe in the existence of such people in real life more).

I do wish they had done more with the Cadmus story though.

If you think about it, isn't Livewire and Jeremiah Danvers misfits as well?
Livewire was the victim this season.

And why is Jeremiah Danvers a villain? Isn't he more a flawed hero?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"