The President Obama Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also want to say, this has to be the least confident a candidate has felt after getting 330+ electoral votes. Just a few more Mitt votes in ohio, FLA, and Virginia, and its 272-266. This election, despite the electoral vote saying otherwise, was the closest since 2000. Though it says plenty about the current Republican party that they couldn't win, how close a guy like Mitt Romney came also says plenty about the Democratic party.

The GOP needs to reform itself, clearly. But the Democrats cant act like this is some evidence that they are so beloved.
I agree. Huff post is calling this a mandate for Obama. I don't think so. Obama and the Dems should have blown Romney and the Repubs away after the ridiculous crap the Right pulled over the last 4 years but they didn't. That should show the Dems that they have to do a better job next time around.

The Right have alot of soul searching to do but the Dems have alot of issues to fix themselves.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't see this as a "mandate" in the least.

374082_10151119578226545_2104088706_n.png

When I went to bed last night, the race was still up in the air....I'm glad i woke up to some decent news.

I couldnt go to sleep, even after they called OH for Obama. (Stupid Karl Rove!)

I had flashbacks to going to sleep in 2000 thinking Gore won the election and then waking up to Dubya's ugly mug and hanging chads. It's like a horror film, I had to make sure Romney was really dead which he really wasnt until they called CO, OR, NM, and WI for Obama.

I don't think we'll see Hilary as Secretary of State all that much longer.

wow, Wall Street has an initial negative reaction to the election of a Democrat.

I am SHOCKED

SHOCKED I say....

Unless Obama makes her fall on the sword for Benghazi.

She could be as to the Obama administration as Colin Powell was to the Bush administration...a sacrificial lamb put out to pasture.

She's already said that she was done after this election.

She's getting ready for 2016. :yay:

I believe she has already said that she would be stepping down the second term. I will assume we will see John Kerry put in her place.

And I think she will take a year off, write a book (boy will it be a doosey I'm sure....) and then in late 2013, early 2014 we will see her emerge again....if Obamacare is working she will taut that as a good thing, and similar to what she proposed during her husbands time as President, if it isn't working she will show how her ideas were different and could work....and she will begin campaigning. That is my hope anyway....we will see how that goes.

I believe she has already said that she would be stepping down the second term. I will assume we will see John Kerry put in her place.

I would not be surprised if it was Susan Rice.

I really hope it's not her...

Hmmmmm......I don't think they can pull her in after the Benghazi fiasco...she has too many tire marks on her after being thrown under the bus.

John Kerry would not be a bad option as Secretary of State. He already has foreign policy experience as Head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He'd probably be a good one.

That doesn't bother me since I am long with my stock anyways. History shows that the S&P 500 gains about 10% a year over the long haul. Now, if you think that Wall Street is trying to punish someone for voting for Obama, then think again. I think they would only be hurting themselves in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"