Justice League The Princess Diana/Wonder Woman Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to start a thread for the Amazon Princess. Essentially, the Wonder Woman Reborn! Thread, but newer.

she just looks too young she may be 27 but compare her to gemma who is also 27 one looks like a mature woman the other looks like she can still play teen type roles as seen by texas chainsaw and upcoming percy jackson sequel she would be fine for a smallville type cw show but not a movie
alexandra-daddario-esquire-celebrates-the-grand-opening-of-esquire-house-in-los-angeles-1542192864.jpg
gemma_arterton_hansel_and_gretel_witch_hunters_premiere_in_berlin_12feb2013_JuWwXpJk.sized.jpg

see I said exactly this before, and then a certain moron who shall not be named blew up at me and then I got in trouble for it :fst:

Anyway, Gemma is still my top pick for a "movie", thanks to that awesome manip Emily Blunt is mixed with second and tied with Gemma lol

I do hope that CW picks Daddario for their Wonder Woman "TV SHOW" since she was rumored to be Diana in season 10 of Smallville and yea, for something small like that she'd be perfect (10 years of Tom Welling, why the hell not have Daddario lol)

daddario just needs more, better stuff under her belt for us to get a better look at her.

Last edited:
I do hope that CW picks Daddario for their Wonder Woman "TV SHOW" since she was rumored to be Diana in season 10 of Smallville and yea, for something small like that she'd be perfect (10 years of Tom Welling, why the hell not have Daddario lol)
Really? Was she actually rumored to be Diana in Season 10 Smallville?

Daddario or Heard for a TV Diana, movie Diana would be Arterton or Blunt.

Really? Was she actually rumored to be Diana in Season 10 Smallville?

it was only rumored, never confirmed. Her name was always thrown around on Kryptonsite whenever rumors about Wonder Woman showing up on Smallville came around, her and some other names but hers was always at the top of the list.

I think her iMDB page even had it listed for a time but thats not really important.

*high fives LibidoLoca*

Amber Heard is still my top choice for Supergirl :funny:

:highfive:

Heard may be too old for Kara now, though. :(

that actually does looks a hell of alot better than David E. Kelly's version of it lol

Give me a toned up Gemma, Lawrence, Wilde, or Blunt as Diana/WW and call it a day! :word:

Johnny Depp should be Wonder Woman. I can see it now, Jack Sparrow in star-spangled panties. :awesome:

She's seems to be getting in shape. Perhaps she's training for an upcoming role of the Amazonian variety. :hmm

:o

nah, hunger games sequel.

Still hate Lawrence as an option :funny: Arterton or Blunt please
Blunt makes sense. But Arterton over Lawrence? A run of the mill actress over a fantastic Oscar winning actress? I dunno. I think we can safely assume we'd get a better performance out of Lawrence, she would attract an audience and would be perfect for a solo film. Arterton might be good for an ensemble cast like JL but I'm not confident in her for a solo film. That being said, if I were casting the film, I'd still consider Arterton. But only if Blunt and Lawrence had already turned it down.

I know that Lawrence is an oscar winner, but I really can't see her doing Diana better than Arterton or many others.

She just feels way too much like a young 21st century American girl, and that's it. She even felt out of place in the 60's in First Class to me.

Don't forget, she was also in The House at the End of the Street, one of the worst reviewed movies last year.

Ill take Lawrence over Arterton (who isn't a good actress at all imo) any day of the week for WW. she'll be just be the youngest of the bunch.

But Blunt is way better for the role.

ЯɘvlveR;25465241 said:

:funny:

oh yeah well.........

lol,anyway, Lawrence may be an Oscar winner, but personally I have never found her to be all that great of an actress, I think she's very bland if anything. But thats just my personal opinion.

Atherton isn't even half as good as Lawrence when it comes to acting skill. Just look at their resumes.

Cue Project in 5, 4, 3, 2... :o

I thought the same JosephCAW until I saw Silver Linings Playbook. I always liked Bradley Cooper but I also thought he was just a funny type actor who will always be remembered for that....until I saw Silver Linings lol. Now I call them both great actors who have huge potential to do character stuff that could blow ppl away.

I thought the same JosephCAW until I saw Silver Linings Playbook. I always liked Bradley Cooper but I also thought he was just a funny type actor who will always be remembered for that....until I saw Silver Linings lol. Now I call them both great actors who have huge potential to do character stuff that could blow ppl away.

haven't seen Silver Linings yet, but she hasn't wowed me from any of the other stuff she's done, Cooper I saw had potential in Limitless so to hear that he does will in SL now isn't surprising :)

I'm getting tired though of basically us, the fan arguing over theories, WB give us something to work with lol

Dont want to say anything about the actual movie in terms of script or whatever fine, give us a list of actresses who the studio thinks could get the part.....and then we can pick it apart lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"