Justice League The Princess Diana/Wonder Woman Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that tumor and infestation. :o

So instead of saying "I'm gonna get laid", it's "I'm gonna get rooted". Nasty....Doesn't sound appealing. Getting rooted and covered with tree bark!

Do people say 'getting laid' in Australia? The PROPER WAY!!!

It's, "I'm gonna get a root?"

Yes, we do say 'getting laid'.

This entire conversation is probably gonna get deleted.

You know as Crocodile Dundee was mentioned, that movie is pretty much how to make a Wonder Woman movie. All the same story beats.

Now where is Paul Hogan these days?

I think he's in America hiding from Aussie tax collectors.

You know as Crocodile Dundee was mentioned, that movie is pretty much how to make a Wonder Woman movie. All the same story beats.

Oh wow, you're right! And it kind of was already done in the animated movie.

you know if she was a stronger actor Katherine Mcphee would be a great diana but i doubt she is a good actor btw she is 5'8 and only 27
katharinemcpheex.jpg

katharinemcpheeandrewso.jpg

Here we go again. Why don't we suggest Mandy Moore? She's the right height and a better actor.

Amber-amber-heard-20211604-1024-768.jpg

Amber heard, good looks and can act. Some have mentioned her and i like this choice.

Amber Heard is a great idea.
Heard, Emily Blunt, Jennifer Lawrence, Olga Kurylenko, Mary Elizabeth-Winstead, Olivia Wilde, but I have a feeling its going to be Gina Carano.

i keep saying it in the casting thread so...
Rebecca Hall:

rebeccahallharpers.jpg

I must say I've grown more attracted to Gemma Arterton recently.

Amber Heard is a great idea.
Heard, Emily Blunt, Jennifer Lawrence, Olga Kurylenko, Mary Elizabeth-Winstead, Olivia Wilde, but I have a feeling its going to be Gina Carano.

On the off chance Nolan does shepherd a DC universe you really think he'll let Gina Carano be Wonder Woman? I love Gina to death but she's a fighter not an actress.

I must say I've grown more attracted to Gemma Arterton recently.

On the off chance Nolan does shepherd a DC universe you really think he'll let Gina Carano be Wonder Woman? I love Gina to death but she's a fighter not an actress.

If he was somehow involved in this, I could see him going back to some of the actresses that tested for catwoman and give them a look again. But I agree that Carano would most likely be out if her acting is not that great (I haven't seen her in anything so for myself I can't say).

If he was somehow involved in this, I could see him going back to some of the actresses that tested for catwoman and give them a look again. But I agree that Carano would most likely be out if her acting is not that great (I haven't seen her in anything so for myself I can't say).

There really isn't anyone in his back catalogue of talent that immediately jumps to mind that I could imagine as WW. I know Jessica Biel tested for CW but I tend to think her chance for being WW is probably over, I'm thinking someone younger is the likely option, that sort of 20-25 age range.

Carano is a strong possibility, I think she's dating Cavill at the moment.

I don't see Rebecca Hall as Wonder Woman. Something about her face and build.

How is she a 'strong' possibility? It seems to me the only reason people think she's a possibiltiy at all is because she's dating Cavill (lucky bastard :mad: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"