The Princess Diaries 3

aw man I LOVED the PD films I am so down for this I wanna see what "Queen" Mia has been up to now

Directer ?:

Sofia Coppola ( The Bling Ring, Lost in Translation, The Beguiled)

David Frankel (The Devil Wears Prada, Marly & Me, Collateral Beauty)

Nick Cassavetes (The Other Woman, My Sister's Keeper, The Notebook)

Nancy Meyers (The Intern, What Woman whant)

This has Josie Rourke (Mary queen of scots) written all over it as a director

So Princess Diaries 3 will be on Disney+.

Was this confirmed today? Why on Disney+ instead? Is it not viable on the big screen?

Yeah, it does seem like a step down. I have a feeling Hathaway's role will be small, and it'll introduce some new "princess".

Would Chris Pine be in this as well? Wasn't he the prince that Anne Hathaway married in Princess Diaries 2?

But both Pine and Hathaway are big stars now.

Oh cute I saw something about this but I thought someone was having a laugh.

I would love more princess diaries

Cool! I’m going to be devastated if they kill off Julie andrews though

I hope its a coronation movie for Princess Anne Hathaway.

All hail to the Queen of Genovia!

It better star Anne Hathaway, otherwise it would not be the same without her. She makes the film.

But would it also star Chris Pine?

It better star Anne Hathaway, otherwise it would not be the same without her. She makes the film.

But would it also star Chris Pine?
I don't see why she wouldn't be in the film.

The kingdom of Genovia loved their princess in the first two movies.

I’m sure this is an easy sequel for Disney+ ala Hocus Pocus 2 and Disenchanted.

Now ride this Brendan Fraser renaissance and also green light Encino Man 2. I’m sure Sean Aston and Pauly Shore are available lol

I don't see why she wouldn't be in the film.

The kingdom of Genovia loved their princess in the first two movies.

Because maybe Anne Hathaway might have moved on from those movies. They were very early in her career.

Because maybe Anne Hathaway might have moved on from those movies. They were very early in her career.

Everybody is going to back to their early roles now. If Amy Adams and Harrison Ford can do it, I’m sure Disney is paying Hathaway a good amount too lol

The kingdom of Genovia needs her majesty Amelia Mignonette "Mia" Thermopolis-Renaldi to be their neXt Queen!

The Princess Diaries 3: Coronation of the Queen

She already became queen at the end of the last one. That was like the whole storyline of 2, they wanted her to marry before she could become queen but she ended up getting that law revoked and became queen without a husband. So whatever direction they go with this, it won’t be a coronation. I’m guessing they’ll give her a daughter and focus on her so that the Princess Diaries title still makes sense.

She already became queen at the end of the last one. That was like the whole storyline of 2, they wanted her to marry before she could become queen but she ended up getting that law revoked and became queen without a husband. So whatever direction they go with this, it won’t be a coronation. I’m guessing they’ll give her a daughter and focus on her so that the Princess Diaries title still makes sense.
I wonder if she did end up with Chris Pine or not...

Julie Andrews cameo or nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"