The Pro-Wrestling Thread: Triple H's Shovel Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
First: :whatever:

:hehe:

Second: I like Layla's annoying, high pitched voice. Something about it just gets me goin'.

In the right circumstances I'm sure her high pitched voice could be...entertaining.

Lame. Why Nexus is involved in this is beyond me. Barrett looses against Orton and Undertaker destroys Nexus

I think its a sad attempt for the WWE to get some publicity....Brock knows if he goes back any credibility he has gained from being inovled in MMA goes right out the window

Agreed. I cant see Dana White letting him do this as long as he wants to work for UFC.

Damn, sounds like an awesome event I'm missing.:csad:

For once, I actually do not have a link to the stream...so if someone does have it...as always, please don't share in a PM please.

Because the crowd knows awesome when it sees it.

Big show gets counted out beating up sheamus. Big show eliminated!

Nooo, not Juan Bradshaw Layfield!

I hope Sheamus' burial in the Bragging Rights match signifys a depush for that fella

How was that a burial?He eliminated two people and wasn't even pinned or submitted to be eliminated.

Because he was eliminated extremely early in the match? I suppose your right, burial isn't really appropriate, but still him and Punk should have been booked to look the strongest, not Miz and Jackson.

why? Miz is a young up and comer and Jackson is one of those big guys that Vince loves so much

Because he was eliminated extremely early in the match? I suppose your right, burial isn't really appropriate, but still him and Punk should have been booked to look the strongest, not Miz and Jackson.

Extremely early? He was in for more than half the match.

I don't see how Miz and Jackson were booked to look the strongest, if anything Zeke looked weak compared to many of his previous showings and Miz looked as strong and he normally does.

I guess they do want Smackdown to look strong after the move to Syfy. Miz could have used a big win like this but at least he was the last of his team to go.

So who's been following production of Smackdown vs. Raw 2011?

What exactly is this WWE Universe mode I've heard about? It's got my kinda curious, but I'm not sure. Really, I liked the GM Mode from 2008, I'd like to see them tweak that a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"