• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Prototype

Project862006

Avenger
Reaction score
the-prototype-1.jpg

The Bandito Brothers, the group that made the hit Act of Valor, is at it again with The Prototype. This is a hot package for an under $40 million action thriller in the vein of District 9.The story follows a humanoid robot from a government program that goes rogue. As is the case when your superhuman test subjects break free, anything goes in the attempt to bring them down, regardless of how much money you pumped into their creation. The Prototype, written and directed by Bandito Brothers’ Andrew Will, stars Neal McDonough (Captain America: The First Avenger), Joseph Mawle (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter) and Anna Anissimova.

Trailer

This looks pretty good, but how weird is it that the first thing I thought of was The Eliminators?

btw this is not a trailer for an actual film it is a concept/idea trailer to get buyers to pick it up for an actual film

:( In that case, I'll just watch the Eliminators. And then Megaforce.

I wish his 'C3PO on steroids' helmet was his actual face.

I just saw the trailer for this and I think it looks incredible!

[YT]j1p0_R8ZLB0[/YT]

I'm so excited that Hollywood is bringing back interesting sci-fi! As long as they keep making 'em I'll keep paying to see every single one of 'em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"