The Punisher 2 to start filming this summer in Canada!

Punisher 04

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=5425788e-0117-4b29-8d4d-9349d75b4b59&k=96270

Summer is almost here and the stars are coming out in Canada.

Feature film production is heating up in Hollywood North, despite a strong dollar and competitive tax incentives from many American states. Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are set to be temporary homes to stars like Michael Myers, Edward Norton, Evangeline Lily, and Ray Liotta.

Several other movies are scheduled to shoot in Montreal before the end of the year, including the Tom Cruise-produced Death Race 3000 starring Jason Statham; Mr. Nobody with Jared Leto and Sarah Polley; and The Punisher 2.

Thanks to thepunisher.com

seems like theyre going on with it after all..

OT: Punisher04, i just saw that video on your myspace LOL!!!!!!!!

Normally I would be overly excited, but I just can't get into this without TJ being involved.

I don't care anymore...

Yes, I'm going to say that in every thread that comes along.

More like STD

So is this film not even set in New Yok anymore?

No, they are filming there to save money. It's still set in New York.

It's movie magic!

highly unlikely but wouldn't it be ironic if this movie turned out better than the original.

thats ace i cant wait i jus wana see a sequel with jigsaw so wat janes not in it hell i wunt mind if it was rated 15 as long as its well made.

thats ace i cant wait i jus wana see a sequel with jigsaw so wat janes not in it hell i wunt mind if it was rated 15 as long as its well made.

And that's why Tom walked away from this. He had people like you at Lionsgate to deal with for the past three years. People who just didn't care.

The first Punisher was really, really bad.

For a movie that was really bad... it sure made a lot of money on DVD and has a lot people wanting Tom to come back.

This will now become a STDVD

I thought the same thing or it gets made on the cheap and then shelved never to see the light of day other than bootlegs. Like Fantastic Four was in 1994.

What is Ed Norton filming in Canada ? I have a bad feeling about The Punisher 2,like ROBO said,it smells like a STDVD

u ppl depress me ur soo pessimistic its pathetic and evil one i'd love to put a 12 gauge slug in ur cranium, you get thrown a good piece of info and complain do me a favor and dont be a punisher fan.

u ppl depress me ur soo pessimistic its pathetic and evil one i'd love to put a 12 gauge slug in ur cranium, you get thrown a good piece of info and complain do me a favor and dont be a punisher fan.

Oh my God, get a ****ing grip. We want a good Punisher movie, What the hell do you want!? Your opinion is now worth jack-**** to me.

and btw, if I read another of your "threats". I'll report you, I ****ing swear!

Hell you beat me too it. I just sent that to the front page and then came to post it here. LOL Nice little obscure note for that. What happned to Louisiana? Hey Lionsgate howabout mentioning the film. LOL

One note: It doesn't say this Summer. :)

I thing Lionsgate is just BSing this crap. Saying they have a director and it will be shot in Louisiana and now Canada. They have no clue what they Hell they are doing.

It's not LGF saying Canada. It's probably the city or whoever is in charge of production permits. It's surely public info there.

I thing Lionsgate is just BSing this crap. Saying they have a director and it will be shot in Louisiana and now Canada. They have no clue what they Hell they are doing.
Well let's face it, these guys would rather make 'Alone in the Dark 2' than the Punisher 2.:whatever:

Lionsgate and WB are two of my most hated movie makers, they're a bunch of ****king idiots!
At any rate, without Tom Jane, the Sequel isn't even worth seeing.

Has anyone tried sending letters to LG and/or Marvel to express their disappointment with this BS? I'm thinking if enough of us do, maybe LG 'll hand Marvel back the license to the Punisher movies, and have them made the way they're supposed to be, and maybe, just maybe, Ton Jane will come back.

Good idea or bad idea?

They're going to have to report something more substantial than that.

Well after 4 years of development hell, TJ backing out, and filming with a supposedly awful script can you blame them?

So they're really pushing forward with this movie huh?:dry:

^ They have to or they'll lose the rights. They have 3.5-4 years from the start of the last film to start filming the new one.

I doubt they even care if they lose the rights. Saw 4, 5, and 6 can surely make up for it.

So now they're filming in Canada in the summer...and they don't have a writer, director, or cast ready yet....roflol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"