The Puppy Thrower Was Caught (No Video)

Who does **** like that, seriously? I'm an avid dog lover, I openly admit this, and that bugs the **** out of me. I wasn't thrilled with Vick, but this is worse to me, because they're enjoying it.

I can't fathom ever doing this to any animal. I couldn't watch the whole video and actually stopped it as soon as I saw him holding the pup by the scruff of it's neck. I hope this soldier is court martialed and put in front of a firing squad. I guess the military doesn't do that anymore. He needs thrown off the cliff. And for anyone who even remotely finds this video amusing needs to check in with a Psychiatrist right away because you clearly have issues.

I agree. 'Cause, you know, a human life is equal to an animal's life. Yep. That's the way we're gonna go about this, huh?

They were saying the same thing with Vick and the dogfighting thing before. I agree that death penalty for animals isn't in the same category as humans, however.

And this is why i hate half of americas servers, there a bunch a *****e bags who want to shoot guns and wreak havoc in different countries, they think they can get away with what ever they want since there not on us soil, im not saying all of out countries servers are like that, but a good majority have been tapped doing some sick ****.

You must not know very many people in the military. My brother is a Marine (currently deployed). My good friend from high school is a Marine (currently deployed). I have several friends who have already served overseas, and one was killed while traveling with her convoy in Iraq. These are all honorable people and believe in their mission. And they're not torturing doggies, or committing other atrocities.

How do the negative stories you hear about a handful of US servicemen and -women equate to "half of americas [sic] servers"?

i sent the netherlands link to Peta.

whether fake or not, he should still be punished.

if it's real, definitely intolerable animal cruelty from some sicko

if it's fake, he's disgraced the image of the United States Military, painting troops and those who serve as horrible people

either way, something should be done to him

Don't forget me... we both did it at the same time.

They were saying the same thing with Vick and the dogfighting thing before. I agree that death penalty for animals isn't in the same category as humans, however.

Vick got what he deserved. No more, no less. He broke the law, and he is serving his punishment for his crimes. Those calling for Vick to be killed were just irrational people.

I'm pretty close to the Vick situation. Falcons season-ticket holder, owned 2 Vick jerseys and a pair of Zoom Vick IIs. I hate what he did and wish he hadn't, because I want him playing for my football team. That said, he broke the law, he admitted it, and now he's doing his time.

And this is why i hate half of americas servers, there a bunch a *****e bags who want to shoot guns and wreak havoc in different countries, they think they can get away with what ever they want since there not on us soil, im not saying all of out countries servers are like that, but a good majority have been tapped doing some sick ****.

The level of your idiocy is almost impossible to quantify. Would you please do us a favor and set yourself on fire?!

You must not know very many people in the military. My brother is a Marine (currently deployed). My good friend from high school is a Marine (currently deployed). I have several friends who have already served overseas, and one was killed while traveling with her convoy in Iraq. These are all honorable people and believe in their mission. And they're not torturing doggies, or committing other atrocities.

How do the negative stories you hear about a handful of US servicemen and -women equate to "half of americas [sic] servers"?

You'll have to forgive Ice-Man...considering he's drug addled, clinically depressed and a pathological liar; it's difficult to take ANYTHING he says seriously.

you gotta admit though, Puppy Thrower would be a pretty bad @$$ supervillain name :up: :o

In response to that post, I'm tempted to post the classic "pwned" pic of the beagle flying at the camera, but I suppose it's still "too soon", and I don't want to send the PETA members into apoplectic fits.

Michael Vick could start a new life as "Puppy Thrower" when he gets out of the joint.

Damn that man for screwing my Falcons...What am I supposed to do now, get a Chris Redman jersey?

I hate people like that...

I can't fathom ever doing this to any animal. I couldn't watch the whole video and actually stopped it as soon as I saw him holding the pup by the scruff of it's neck. I hope this soldier is court martialed and put in front of a firing squad. I guess the military doesn't do that anymore. He needs thrown off the cliff. And for anyone who even remotely finds this video amusing needs to check in with a Psychiatrist right away because you clearly have issues.

THEY'RE ****ING MARINES! They kill people, that is basically their job, what is drilled into their heads from boot camp on. Are you really surprised about something like this? Now I can understand being upset about this, and I'm not saying what he did was right at all. But being in put of a firing squad? Court martial? Are you kidding me? Come on guys, back to reality here...

THEY'RE ****ING MARINES! They kill people, that is basically their job, what is drilled into their from boot camp on. Are you really surprised about something like this? Now I can understand being upset about this, and I'm not saying what he did was right at all. But being in put of a firing squad? Court martial? Are you kidding me? Come on guys, back to reality here...

Don't you get it, Jerry? Apparently animal life is equal to humanl life. Kill a puppy, get put in front of a firing squad. Sounds reasonable, yes?

I'd kill that bastard with my bear hands

I'd kill that bastard with my bear hands

2pslwex.jpg

Don't you get it, Jerry? Apparently animal life is equal to humanl life. Kill a puppy, get put in front of a firing squad. Sounds reasonable, yes?

I really don't understand that mindset, because obviously that is exactly it. Especially when it comes to marines, because, yes, that is their job, shoot guns and create havoc. That is what they do, in their way. It was what they've been trained to do. You get a couple of bored marines, this is what happens. Is it right? No. Let me put an emphasis on that. NO, it's not right. Should we be suprised? Not really. There are certain kinds of people that you need as marines. Not everyone can be one.

I really don't understand that mindset, because obviously that is exactly it. Especially when it comes to marines, because, yes, that is their job, shoot guns and create havoc. That is what they do, in their way. It was what they've been trained to do. You get a couple of bored marines, this is what happens. Is it right? No. Let me put an emphasis on that. NO, it's not right. Should we be suprised? Not really. There are certain kinds of people that you need as marines. Not everyone can be one.

If they reinstate that draft, all you mother****ers may be one. :o

No, we'd be in the Army. Huge difference.

^Army, Marines, whatever. They're all shooting the same people. :o

I agree. 'Cause, you know, a human life is equal to an animal's life. Yep. That's the way we're gonna go about this, huh?
Humans are animals. They're (we're) a type of ape.

Quick decision: building's on fire, you got a litter of puppies and a screaming baby in the building. Who you going for first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"