Lounge 78

140% of the time i have a good idea most of the time... percentage wise.

Good evening all.

So I slept through my alarm and I just woke up on my way to job via car.

And if course... BQE is backed up.

Some people watch too much One Punch Man:

Storming enough to crash a few tons worth of barge? Time to take the ten speed to work, no?

Brian where are you i need your take on the level of **** dexter is... cause after this 2nd episode its definitely season 6 colin hanks ****ty.

also Curb isn't so good this season, either.

Dexter isn't THAT bad, lol. :p

After listening to yous voices @ComicChick and @flickchick85 ...I was right about CC. I knew she gave off a southern accent sweet home alabama type. Sookie Stackhouse type voice. It makes me giddy that I got it on point. You probably got that fake blonde hair too. lol Flick is different. Never thought of her with an accent. Always kinda got Emily Mortimer 'matchpoint' type vibes. Also, you is definitely a brunette. In another life, we all be on TLC in our sister wives type show fighting over petty things, such is life.

a7a381001bfd3dfa3654665e7f91b40e.gif

@Black Narcissus i do have blonde hair lol

ive always said i was southern, no one ever seemed to believe me though. i guess because i don't have an accent :huh:

edit: also, i almost clicked the link to hear my audio again but i'm sure i'll just cringe.
Your voice sounds younger and cooler than I expected :D (probably as we hear about how many crazy hours you have to work). Strong accent IMO, but a good one. :cwink:

Looks like someone switched votes?! I left it at 8-8. Shenanigans afoot!
As someone who may have been secretly campaigning Elba to her friends, :sus I am not happy about it, but expected said friends just wanted to troll her. :argh:

Your voice sounds younger and cooler than I expected :D (probably as we hear about how many crazy hours you have to work). Strong accent IMO, but a good one. :cwink:

im not old old! Just a little old lol
I’ll have 20 years at my job before I’m 40

@ComicChick . He thinks you’re old and uncool. Lol

@Black Narcissus i do have blonde hair lol

ive always said i was southern, no one ever seemed to believe me though. i guess because i don't have an accent :huh:

edit: also, i almost clicked the link to hear my audio again but i'm sure i'll just cringe.

Thing is CC, is that I didn't know that. Got all of that from our brief interactions on here. One day, the greyhound bus is going to drop me off along with my 7 daughters, right in front of your porch, you'd be wearing a summer dress,' bout the color of the moon. And in that moment I knew that you is goin' on ahead and fixin' to make a fire somewhere to cook some wild hog or whatever yous virginians call pork, out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I know that whenever I got there you'd be there. And then I woke up...

im not old old! Just a little old lol
I’ll have 20 years at my job before I’m 40

@ComicChick . He thinks you’re old and uncool. Lol
CC the compliment is that you’ve got a great voice which is much cooler than most I hear in real life and sounds younger than you are unless you’re actually 20 (which I guess is technically possible from your join date if you joined the Hype aged 3) - not saying you’re old at all! :D

As for InCali the reverse is of course true. Very few people are as old but more importantly almost no one is as uncool as Incali. I actually might be older than this relic but of course much much cooler.

Anyone else planning to get up to look at the lunar eclipse tonight?

@Reek

Buy me one and I promise... I'll never cross the Georgia state line EVER.

Thing is CC, is that I didn't know that. Got all of that from our brief interactions on here. One day, the greyhound bus is going to drop me off along with my 7 daughters, right in front of your porch, you'd be wearing a summer dress,' bout the color of the moon. And in that moment I knew that you is goin' on ahead and fixin' to make a fire somewhere to cook some wild hog or whatever yous virginians call pork, out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I know that whenever I got there you'd be there. And then I woke up...

you write the best stories about me lol

makes me miss JPs sketches of me in the Hype Deathmatch threads.

How's the house working out?

it’s still there lol. Haven’t seen it much lately since I’ve been working 5-5 almost every day so I mostly have been home to sleep and shower it feels like. I’ve gotten more done in the yard and fingers crossed I can be off Monday, otherwise thanksgiving is my next day off and I can get a lot of yard work done I’ve been putting off that day.

Ive got a few little side projects I need to quit procrastinating on too lol. I was off Wednesday last week and I got a lot of the autumn cleaning I’d wanted done so that was nice. I sure have to clean a lot for someone who is never here :down lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"