Lounge 78

Are you in Texas? :funny: Same here. I'm wearing a snow hat and fingerless gloves now to stay warm and to make matters worse my mom needs her faucets covered, but my brother screwed on the water hose too tight for me to budge and none of our tools can get a good grip on it.

east coast, DMV area

Now I wonder if someone made a backpack of the same design.

So I'm wondering if I should try bar dish soap.
I would be tempted if there were a backpack like that even though I am not sure how much use I would get from it.

Noticeably colder today. Had to wear my gloves when we walked the dogs. :( Not liking it.

Imagine a Wilder winter.
Unpredictable
Golden hair
Blue eyes
Appreciates nice knockers.

woo, 6-12 in of snow over the next two days. Definitely doing a quick run to the store tomorrow.

woo, 6-12 in of snow over the next two days. Definitely doing a quick run to the store tomorrow.
It's much too early for that crap. :mad: I hope we can skip that for a while.

I like having snow on Xmas Day. Rest of the year no thanks.

Same. Luckily for me we don't get much until late January early February.
I remember pics you posted in the past of really deep snow where you are. Don’t remember anything like that here since I was a kid. :D

I remember pics you posted in the past of really deep snow where you are. Don’t remember anything like that here since I was a kid. :D
We've been getting less snow, probably due to global warming. We've had winters where we got hit with snow over and over until you ran out of places to put it. The last two have had isolated hits, but not again and again. I like it, but I'm sure it's part of the reason why we had a drought this summer.

We've been getting less snow, probably due to global warming. We've had winters where we got hit with snow over and over until you ran out of places to put it. The last two have had isolated hits, but not again and again. I like it, but I'm sure it's part of the reason why we had a drought this summer.
Yeah, probably same here with global warming changing our winters. I remember playing in the snow regularly as a kid but it feels like many years since I last saw snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"