The real reason for increased Border control and Immigrant Reform Laws

That is suprising..and shocking.The Aryans taken out of power?Impossible,something must be done.The USA must be cleansed.Cleansed i say.

I thought Hispanics being the fastest growing majority was kind of common knowledge and obvious??

I mean, we have Mexico under us, not China or Nigeria.

Would this be as big an issue if white Canadians were sneaking into the U.S.? I don't think so.

blind_fury said:
Would this be as big an issue if white Canadians were sneaking into the U.S.? I don't think so.

IT would be a big deal if there was 11 million of them, they violated the law, and continue to violate the law by staying here illegally and undocumented.

I agree that they should get here the legal way, but you have to think that if we had a bunch of white's coming in this wouldn't be an issue.

Tangled Web said:
I agree that they should get here the legal way, but you have to think that if we had a bunch of white's coming in this wouldn't be an issue.

Perhaps there are some people who would not see it as a big deal if they were white, but I would either way and I think a lot of people would. The issue is not racial, its about economics.

Tangled Web said:

Umm I disagree, we dont like lawbreakers in America.

I think if we had 11 million white people breaking the law everyday constantly it would be an even bigger deal. But since its a minority people are afraid to tackle it with any harsh measures.

blind_fury said:
I think it would if they were having the same effect on our economy. If I had to hand over my job to a Canadian and that person wasn't paying taxes, making more money than me, AND AND AND beating up my friends for walking down the street just because they could...um yeah I'd be feel the same way about them. Let's be honest here and say some things that most people don't want to talk about. One of the issues that people try to avoid is the Mexican culture. They try NOT to hit this because then it wouldn't be a fair fight. I'm fine with them not talking about it...but that doesn't change the fact that most of them come from a culture where the men are right (all the time) and you are to obey them no matter what. That means if he beats you then so be it.

Also many of them are so poor that they've been taught to steal, lie, cheat and form gangs to get what they want. That's ANOTHER one of the reasons. I'm no racist in anyway but fact is fact. If they want to come here and have a better life I don't blame them..but in the mean time do it legally and stop raping, stealing and cheating.

onejeremytogo said:
Also many of them are so poor that they've been taught to steal, lie, cheat and form gangs to get what they want. That's ANOTHER one of the reasons. I'm no racist in anyway but fact is fact. If they want to come here and have a better life I don't blame them..but in the mean time do it legally and stop raping, stealing and cheating.
You can't be serious. :rolleyes:

blind_fury said:

How is his post "Also many of them are so poor that they've been taught to steal, lie, cheat and form gangs to get what they want. That's ANOTHER one of the reasons. I'm no racist in anyway but fact is fact. If they want to come here and have a better life I don't blame them..but in the mean time do it legally and stop raping, stealing and cheating." wrong? He has a good point

blind_fury said:
I'm COMPLETELY serious. If you were over in thier country starving wouldn't you steal to survive??????? So after a lifetime of that wouldn't you get used to it? So when you go to another country wouldn't you have half a mind to just take what you want? Thats what I thought.

Here's a couple of examples JUST from my city alone.
A friend of mine was beaten and stabbed by a group of 6 Mexicans JUST FOR A PACK OF SMOKES.

2. Last week a neighbor kid yelled at a family of Mexicans. (I agree the kid shouldn't have been making rude comments but anyway) the male Mexican PLUS 3 of his male partners scoured the neighborhood looking for this kid. Reasons unknown. Not really sure why they needed 4 people to talk to him or his parents but who knows...the list goes on if you got time to hear it. I can also throw in things that didn't happen to me but others if you'd like. So I feel my point is VERY valid.

For every Mexican hoodlum there are a dozen or so hard working, freedom loving Mexicans. To say that many rape or steal is just an ugly stereotype. It sounds like the racist paranioa that drove ant-immigration legislation in the 1920s.

blind_fury said:
For every Mexican hoodlum there are a dozen or so hard working, freedom loving Mexicans. To say that many rape or steal is just an ugly stereotype. It sounds like the racist paranioa that drove ant-immigration legislation in the 1920s.
Ha ha..no..I've lived in a town filled with them. It's not stereotypical..it's typical. For anyone to deny this and claim that it's stereotypical is probably a middle-american who has never faced reality.

blind_fury said:

1/12 times 11 million=916,666

So almost a million illegals are hoodlums that rape and steal and form gangs? Now thats a problem.

onejeremytogo said:
Ha ha..no..I've lived in a town filled with them. It's not stereotypical..it's typical. For anyone to deny this and claim that it's stereotypical is probably a middle-american who has never faced reality.

I used to live in ****ing south Houston(east L.A. of Texas) and I don't agree with you at all.

Admiral_N8 said:
1/12 times 11 million=916,666

So almost a million illegals are hoodlums that rape and steal and form gangs? Now thats a problem.
So you deport millions of families because of what a small percentage do? Totally un-American. :down

blind_fury said:
So you deport millions of families because of what a small percentage do? Totally un-American.

Deportation of the 11 million here is about as unrealistic as time travel. It won't happen. Whos going to pay for the ENORMOUS cost? Whos going to do it? I mean I hope noone thinks they'd just show up to be deported. :o

Also, people don't stop and think long enough to realize that alot of these illegals have had children here who are citizens, and even the kids who weren't born here but were brought up here are basically Americans. Many of them do not even speak fluent Spanish.

onejeremytogo said:
So why not deport only criminals?

You people know that of the 11 millions of immigrants only about 5 millions or so are illegal right?

and saying that most mexicans(or a great majority) steal and do stuff like that it's like saying that most blacks are gangstas and criminals and that most of white americans are racists and almost near Neo-nazis

And I was watching a thing in History channel about MS 13. It's funny that MS 13 is now a problem that Mexico and Central America has to deal because USA deported them. When the US immigration deported those little ****ers it was like throwing a bag full of **** to a Ceiling Fan:up:

Hey Corinthian, I heard Carlos Mencia talking about how Mexico is full of Central Americans now. Is that true?

onejeremytogo said:
"typical" screw you. Middle American? I'm a Mexican-American. The worst criminals this nation has ever seen have been whites, yet no one negatively sterotypes them.

btw a large number of cops down here are Hispanic, including my Dad. So when you call them "typical" take a look in the mirror at your own race before labeling another's.

Maxwell Smart said:
Hey Corinthian, I heard Carlos Mencia talking about how Mexico is full of Central Americans now. Is that true?
eh... I've yet to see a Central America... although, there was this girl in class that was from either south or Central America. Don't know her name, Somthing Bagtha. She is hindu girl born in Central America that speaks Hindu, Spanish and English and damn was she hot:down:(

but no.. I don't think so.

Tangled Web said:
"typical" screw you. Middle American? I'm a Mexican-American. The worst criminals this nation has ever seen have been whites, yet no one negatively sterotypes them.

btw a large number of cops down here are Hispanic, including my Dad. So when you call them "typical" take a look in the mirror at your own race before labeling another's.
Yer Awesome, Pocho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"