The Relationship Thread: Because Superhero Forums are Full of Sexperts! - - Part 31

:storm

New short question!!!

What talents do you possess that not a lot of people know?

None. If I have a particular talent, I brag about it to everyone who will listen.

That could be your talent!!! You can brag about not having a talent to brag about.

A kind of inception.

However, I don't think that the legendary InCali has no talent/s at all.

What talents do you possess that not a lot of people know?
I have a knack for sensing bullsh**.

I'm generally quiet and like to listen to people. To quote Inspector Lee (Jackie Chan) from the Rush Hour films "I like to let people talk who like to talk. It makes it easier to find out how full of sh** they are."

I have a knack for sensing bullsh**.

I'm generally quiet and like to listen to people. To quote Inspector Lee (Jackie Chan) from the Rush Hour films "I like to let people talk who like to talk. It makes it easier to find out how full of sh** they are."

Uh oh........

I'm not saying that smelling people's BS is not a talent... BUT, that's more like a skill.

C'mon! Give me the good stuff: like voice impersonations, making pottery, drunk painting, etc.

I'm not saying that smelling people's BS is not a talent... BUT, that's more like a skill.

C'mon! Give me the good stuff: like voice impersonations, making pottery, drunk painting, etc.
Is still being single at 33 a talent? :oops::p

Jokes aside (not that it was a joke, it's the truth, but I shall not dwell on that), I don't know what you want from me! :eek: Talents, hmm... Baking? Especially when it comes to millionaire shortbread. On the spot puns too; I'm often quite good at those.

Last edited:
You mean juggle? With balls and such? To jungle, you'd be like Tarzan swinging through the trees. :p

When I was in Mexico, I went to this place where you could jungle. They had these big, thick wires that ran across this wide ravine. There were these grips on a bar attached to the wire and you could sorta control how fast you went (but not really) as you sailed across the ravine by making the bar non-perpendicular to the wire (thereby causing friction). So, yeah, I can jungle.

I always had really good hand/eye coordination so I taught myself to juggle when I was about 12. First I taught myself 2 balls in one hand (for each hand). After that, 3 in 2 hands was easy. I learned to juggle 4, but not that well.

Using "I" a lot doesn't sound good....does it....

Is still being single at 33 a talent? :oops::p

Jokes aside (not that it was a joke, it's the truth, but I shall not dwell on that), I don't know what you want from me! :eek: Talents, hmm... Baking? Especially when it comes to millionaire shortbread. On the spot puns too; I'm often quite good at those.

Yes, and so is at 35...we’re both very talented.

I always had really good hand/eye coordination so I taught myself to juggle when I was about 12. First I taught myself 2 balls in one hand (for each hand). After that, 3 in 2 hands was easy. I learned to juggle 4, but not that well.
:hehe:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"