The Role-Playing League - Season I - OOC Thread

Yeah. Lay off. I only get drunk with power on the weekends. :mad:

Yeah. Lay off. I only get drunk with power on the weekends. :mad:
Hell I get stoned all the time, speaking of which.

:lights up:

Oh dude did you get my pm, my pc ****ed up right when I hit send so I don't know if it went out.

It's not too late. You will be the third on the Reserve List, along with Red X and Nowufacedoom. If another person wishes to play before the season begins, you four will become our seventh team.
If not, you will only be able to play if someone drops out during the season.

UPDATE: Still waiting on the sixth team's captaincy issues. The Initial Scenario is written and ready to go. :up:

UPDATE: Still waiting on the sixth team's captaincy issues. The Initial Scenario is written and ready to go. :up:

A_Crowning_Achievement.jpg

Curse you Slowpokes!!!

I was really skeptical about this at first. I read the name "League" and went "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!" But now I actually think it seems intriguing. Pop me on the reserve list too.

Of course, if you'd done it when I told you to, you could be on my team. :cmad:

We noe have enough players to form a seventh team (Red X, Nowufacedoom, Asteroid Man, Keyser Soze)...

However some people expressed concern that seven teams would be too many. I don't think it would be, but I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say on the matter.

BTW, I am still trying to resolve the Captaincy issue for team six (ElectroFlare, TheCorpulent1, JinnSato, bkhedr). Once I hear from the person I've PMed, I will post the first Initial Scenario.

I personally think it'd be best to keep even team numbers...

Is it in fact, just a dirty, cream color?

It's rather creamish, yes. Hang on, I'm going to take a picture of me and my co-workers using it...

inside2-maney-univac.jpg

Ok guys, random question: How many posts do you need to have an avatar? I thought it was 300, but apparently not. (Or maybe I'm missing something.)

Every half hour, the site runs a script. If you have 300+ posts, expect your avatar in about a half hour (or less, depending on when the script starts)

If you guys would rather have 6 teams, I don't mind. I'm not sure I wanna jump in right away anyway. It might be better to take a step back and see how exactly this league works before jumping in the deep-end.

Then again, if you wanna go ahead with 7 teams and include us, I'm fine with that too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"