The royal family of wakanda thread

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I hope we see ramonda. She would be amazing played by angela Bassett plus it would give the film a lot of star power.

I would also love to see t'chakka and t'challas grandfather especially if the latter fights captain America and steve gets absolutely trounced by him

I would like to see another aged black actress. Angela Bassett is great, but she just is the go to girl and play every role. I would rather see someone else perhaps Viola Davis.

There are a good number of British actresses that i'm sure they'll look to.

Joe Morton as N'gassi
Viola Davis as Ramonda

I'm sorry, but i need to hear James Earl Jones' voice in this, in some capacity!

I'm sorry, but i need to hear James Earl Jones' voice in this, in some capacity!

Haha maybe as Achebe?

There are a good number of British actresses that i'm sure they'll look to.

Yep such as Adjoa Andoh for panthers biological mum but I have to keep reminding myself not to rely on western actors and actresses too much because it is a great opportunity to see some great african actors

I would like to see another aged black actress. Angela Bassett is great, but she just is the go to girl and play every role. I would rather see someone else perhaps Viola Davis.

Yeah but angela is just so amazing. Marvel should always aim for the best! That sai though as I just mentioned it would be great to see more african actors in this movie

I hope we see ramonda. She would be amazing played by angela Bassett plus it would give the film a lot of star power.

Your prediction came true. Any chance you got a feeling what this week's lottery numbers will be? :cwink::woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"