The San Diego Comic Con 2015 Thread

TheNextNolan22

Hurting Really REALLY BAD
Reaction score
SDCC is in 41 days so I figured this would be a good time to start a thread for this as I feel there's a solid chance David Ayer and the cast of Suicide Squad will be in attendance with the first piece of footage to debut.

*This thread is ONLY for SS at SDCC.*

I'm calling it now, Batman on top of the Jokermobile is going to be shown at Comic Con in some capacity.

I think this summers SDCC will be a great opportunty for SS to show what they've REALLY been working on. Since next years SDCC will be roughly only a month before SS release, I think this year will have the most opportunity to really knock our socks off in terms of showing what we can expect. I'm either expecting an early look at the teaser or just a bit of footage, but hopefully some cool official images (like Joker in a suit...) to go along with it all. BUT I still feel that the reigning champ for the third row straight will in fact be BATMAN V SUPERMAN!!

Yup, this is their chance to go all-out with Batman v Superman. Not so much with Suicide Squad because by then they're still filming, but of course there will be a presence of some kind.

I think a lot of things are going to be "cherries on top" this Comic Con. I am excited.

I'm just hoping that all of the "awesome" stuff isn't behind closed doors.

I'm just hoping that all of the "awesome" stuff isn't behind closed doors.

Clearly you don't know comic con then. Because most of the awesome stuff is just for the guests there. Unless videos get leaked out to us. Or we have to wait a while longer for official footage.

Even though most of us won't be seeing whatever is shown, I'm just hoping for detailed descriptions.

That's all I need and will be enough to tide me over.

For now...

You can follow the live blog on the main page here during the panels for detailed descriptions.

God, I hope Leto and Smith are going to be there. That would be too ****ing alley.

I bet we only see the 30 second teaser and the Joker's laugh.

Last edited:
I think it is almost certain that they will show a teaser with a first look at Joker in action, laugh and all.

Also I have inside information that I can say with 100% certainty that Margot Robbie will announce her marriage with me. So back off fellas she is taken!!!!!:cmad:

one month away from sdcc preview night

http://deadline.com/2015/06/san-dieg...-h-1201439745/

san diego comic-con just got a bit duller. Marvel studios is not staging a major hall h presentation next month for its upcoming feature films, i’ve learned. That cedes the stage for warner bros-based dc, which will be holding a significant presentation to introduce the zack snyder-directed batman v. Superman: Dawn of justice and suicide squad, both of which reach theaters next year, followed by the gal gadot-starrer wonder woman and justice league, part one, which come in 2017. It is a real opportunity for warner bros to impress the fanboys, and seems likely that will smith, ben affleck, henry cavill and others will be front and center to feel that superhero love.

YES!!!! :wow:

Last edited:
David Ayer and the cast will be there. Belee dat.

WB and DC Entertainment have announced their SDCC DCTV panel so it shouldn't be too long before we get official word on their DCCU panel(s).

*Originally posted in the BvS thread

LMAO! from El Mayimbe but if this is true...
According to multiple sourcing here in Los Angeles and through my connections at San Diego Comic Con (FYI, I'm an event planner who throws a hot party every year at SDCC), the real reason is that Marvel felt it couldn't compete with the upcoming DC panel from Warner Brothers.

Marvel found out internally that Warners is going supernova with their DC presentation which will include Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Justice League, and Wonder Woman. Quite a formidable lineup and a really tough act to follow for any other studio.

Last year's Warner panel was a pricey seven figure activation inside Hall H which utilized massive widescreen monitors and state of the art sound which delivered maximum impact. I was there. It rocked. Expect DC to go even bigger this year.
http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/6/10/the-real-reason-marvel-studios-bailed-from-this-years-comic-con-exclusive

11356395_475946689236803_240792774_n.jpg

Warner Bros. announced their Comic-Con panel in Hall H for Saturday, July 11th. It'll take place from 10:30 a.m-12:00 p.m.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"