The Dark Knight Rises The Score III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how the fire rises sample ends at what sounds like the best part. I'm getting a BB vibe from a lot of the tracks. Underground Army is just....wow.

I'm shocked at how many of the tracks seems to contain samples of BB and TDK.

A Storm is Coming = BB
Underground Army = TDK
Despair = BB
Fear Will Find You = a mix of TDK and BB
Imagine the Fire = BB in the end
Necessary Evil = TDK
Rise = BB

I'm shocked at how many of the tracks seems to contain samples of BB and TDK.

A Storm is Coming = BB
Underground Army = TDK
Despair = BB
Fear Will Find You = a mix of TDK and BB
Imagine the Fire = BB in the end
Necessary Evil = TDK
Rise = BB

Isn't that a good thing though?

Theme reprisals are pretty common (and pretty damn awesome if you ask me) in good movie soundtracks. Especially in movies like these where the themes are not of characters, but of emotions and/or situations. So, to me, it's a good thing. I can understand why people wouldn't agree, though.

The more i listen to it, the more I love "mind if i cut in" which is definitely Selinas theme, and Underground army sounds awesome as hell.

Definitely getting a Melisandre feel from "Gotham's reckoning", I can only hope that Bane looks as good naked :oldrazz:

Also I hope the music from the MTV Movie Awards trailer is in there. If so, it will either be in "Gotham's Reckoning" or "The Fire Rises".

Isn't that a good thing though?

I haven't decided yet, I need to hear the whole thing.

I mean, I'm a big fan of the BB score and although "A Dark Knight" is one of my favourite track from Zimmer, I was a little disappointed by his work on TDK.
But it seems like with TDKR, he's going back to BB while using the best from the TDK score and with some new stuffs too. So, it seems ideal but I think I may be just really disappointed by the lack of the trailer music and the chants.

Imagine the fire playing, while both sides are fighting in the street and bane and batman are scoping the crowd looking for each other and their eyes finally meet...locked in battle.

We're gonna get the chants, no question about it. We've heard them so much and so often that I'm glad we're not getting them in the samples.

Which trailer music? I think both the theme from the third and the MTV trailers are in.

MTV trailer music sounds like a riff, or a continuation of "Gothams reckoning", Trailer 3 music sounds like "why do we fall".

In the samples? No.

Well, Gotham's Reckoning might be the MTV trailer track, it sounds very similar from that sample.

The trailer #3 theme has to be there somewhere. I'd guess "Why do we fall", but I might be wrong.

Some people are saying "it sounds like BB/TDK" like it's a bad thing... :)

"Rise" will be the end credits track, I was wondering about that ever since I was the tracklist and the time for each track, but now I'm certain.

Also, it seems we have 2 full tracks (almost) in those samples - A Storm Is Coming is listed as being 0:37, and Death By Exile is 0:23.

MTV trailer music sounds like a riff, or a continuation of "Gothams reckoning", Trailer 3 music sounds like "why do we fall".

Well, Gotham's Reckoning might be the MTV trailer track, it sounds very similar from that sample.

The trailer #3 theme has to be there somewhere. I'd guess "Why do we fall", but I might be wrong.

May very well be the case. But I still think you shouldn't expect the trailer music to be there. Again, this happened with both a BB and a TDK trailer's music tracks.

"Rise" will be the end credits track, I was wondering about that ever since I was the tracklist and the time for each track, but now I'm certain.

You mean it will exclusively be the end credits? I don't t hink so, this would be a first for the soundtracks of this trilogy.

my favorite tracks were Rise and Fear will find you.

I also feel like Fear will find you is like the Comeback theme

You mean it will exclusively be the end credits? I don't t hink so, this would be a first for the soundtracks of this trilogy.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, kinda like this and this.

But if you say that wasn't the case before, I don't see why they would change things now, so I might be wrong.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, kinda like this and this.

But if you say that wasn't the case before, I don't see why they would change things now, so I might be wrong.

Yeah, those tracks are not from the initial releases. Here are the tracklists for BB and for TDK. The end credits are included (IIRC) in the last song of each release, but they haven't taken up one whole track. That's for the extended versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"