The Dark Knight Rises The Score IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the Fire is the one guys!! That track is pure sex.

Imagine the fire is a lot less heroic than molossus and Dog chasing cars, but it's "epic" certainly feels like a "final boss theme"

Just started my listen with On Thin Ice. Loved the track beforehand, to hear it all is just amazing.

So is Rise really that good? Going to listen to it now.

Imagine the Fire is epic beyond words.

I'm currently on "Why Do We Fall?".

I have waited a long time for this moment.

I love the foreshadowing of 'Why Do We Fall' in 'On Thin Ice'. :up:

I've given up, the buffering is making me sweat.

I thought it was a given we'd not get the music from trailer 3 or (sadly) the mtv trailer.

Léo Ho Tep;23794567 said:
No love for Why do we fall?

Damn, yeah. Oh well, at this rate I'm probably gonna end up loving every track equally....well, maybe except for Storm Is Coming and Underground. lol

Imagine the fire is a lot less heroic than molossus and Dog chasing cars, but it's "epic" certainly feels like a "final boss theme"

Well considering a Dog chasing cars wasn't even in TDK, I'm sure some of these tracks are the same way, but imagine the fire I believe will actually make it into the movie unlike chasing cars.

Struggling to cope with the epicness of "Imagine The Fire".

Help me.

Good lord. The last part of 'Gotham's Reckoning'. :hrt:

I'm calling this my favourite Zimmer Batman score already and I'm only 4 tracks in.

Where's the music from trailer #3? :waa:

I'm listening from my phone at work and I have a bad signal so I haven't heard anything close to the song from trailer 3. Perhaps it is a bonus track or it was scored strictly for that trailer?

Holy ****! Few track beside me, and I'm amazed how intense is this stuff! : D : D Zimmer did it again! Yessss.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but the end of Rise sounds more hopeful than sad. Perhaps there is a happy ending after all?

Here we go, it's time to focus on Catwoman/Selina for an entire track, just how I like it. "Mind if I cut in?" is tops.

Léo Ho Tep;23794567 said:
No love for Why do we fall?

My favourite from samples. Still few songs till I reach this, but I know I will love this : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"