The Dark Knight Rises The Score V

You need to remember this isn't a high quality rip from a CD source. It's medium quality at best.

True. Risen From Darkness has Molossus type strings in the background I don't know if its just me but I can barely hear those strings over the drums/electronic instruments. Can't wait for my copy to arrive.

You need to remember this isn't a high quality rip from a CD source. It's medium quality at best.

I have a hard time believing it's due to the quality of this rip. I have a low quality rip of the prologue and the drums sound a lot heavier than they do now. The track will obviously sound a lot better on CD, but I'll be surprised if the intensity that the drums had in the prologue is present. The track is still good, but I just think Hans had it mixed differently in the prologue.

So I have the 3 bonus tracks.. anyone know a good mp3 uploading site that doesn't require a sign-up?

So has anyone ordered their tickets to that site and gotten their free song download yet??? I still haven't gotten mine! I'm really getting pissed at this service!

Absolutely love the score.

Favorites are Mind If I Cut In, The Fire Rises, Imagine the Fire, Underground Army, and Rise.

My list is very similar to this, but I also really love why do we fall.

Uploading now. Can I even post that link here? I doubt it. What ill do is post it on the FB group. Someone there can put it on youtube, etc.

Whenever i attempt to download those i get an html file. This happening to anyone else?

Thanks Kenobryan.
-Shadows Betray You is just a longer segment of Imagine the Fire which is fine because Imagine the Fire was like 3 songs put into one epic song.
-Bombers Over Ibiza goes from techno to trance to dubstep back to trance...not feeling it one bit. Is there a Bombers Over Ibiza that isn't remixed
-The End....don't wanna think about it lol.

Thanks for the links Kenobryan. :up:

Don't see the point of including Bombers Over Ibiza as a bonus track. Worthless remix if you ask me.

Could someone please upload these somewhere else? Kiwi6 isnt working on mh phone.

Can someone send me all out war?

Its all about Gotham's reckoning for me <3.

Oh god.

I love it. Hans Zimmer is just amazing

Haven't heard the whole soundtrack, but does any of the tracks has the version of the chant that appears on the online game intro and that they had on the website when Zimmer asked to record your own version?

That was just for that Online Game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"