The Dark Knight Rises The Score V

Really? I suppose that also the music from the last 2 trailers, right?:csad:

That is actually a version of Gotham's Reckoning.

Excellent, even so, I hope that we have an extended version of the soundtrack like last time.

So "No Stone Unturned" is the only one left that hasn't been released in some capacity.

Has ANYONE received the track All Out War yet? I still haven't received anything after preordering tickets from that theater site!

Wow "The End" is amazing. I like the bombers "remix" from 2:00 to 3:00 is amazing.

But "The End" has some Blade Runner vibes, with just some greatness. This was amazing much like "Time" in Inception.

So anyone know what's going with Bombers Over Ibiza (Junkie XL Remix)?

So that leaves 'No Stone Unturned' as the last one?

Does anyone have links to the other bonus tracks other than the 3 he just posted?

I mean mp3 download links

Risen from Darkness.

What a beat! :D *dancing* I love it!

Awesome. Just awesome. So, (excluding that more-than-likely-to-be-crap remix), this clocks in around 75 or so minutes. Sweet :up:

Can anyone pm me a link for the soundtrack? I wanna get it on my phone. Would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah the remix is a load of crap to be honest. I didn't even bother finishing it.

The End is creepy as ****! Towards the end it sounds like some stalker mouth breathing into a telephone.

The End, amazing track, one of the best of the entire trilogy

I need it in good quality.

Overall, out of the 5 (of 6) bonus tracks I've heard, I've only liked The End and Risen from the Darkness (aka the Batman Theme? If it is, then I'm bummed Hans completely snubbed the heroic part of Like A Dog. There were at least 3 instances where it could've been inserted. THAT would've been the dfeinitve Bat-theme).

I have to say, "All Out War" is one of my favorites. It's so dark and menacing. Not to mention it sounds like it came directly from the studio masters as opposed to being raped by the OST mastering. I love that the motif from "Like a Dog Chasing Cars" and "Sonar System" is back.

Also, does anyone else think some parts of this track tend to sound like what Hans did for The Ring...?

Overall, out of the 5 (of 6) bonus tracks I've heard, I've only liked The End and Risen from the Darkness (aka the Batman Theme? If it is, then I'm bummed Hans completely snubbed the heroic part of Like A Dog. There were at least 3 instances where it could've been inserted. THAT would've been the dfeinitve Bat-theme).

Maybe there is a theme like that in TDKR and it'll be released in an expanded version? You never know...

Whatever it is, they better include Like A Dog. They've literally put everything in Risen but that.

Best tracks:

Risen From Darkness
Imagine The Fire
Rise
Why Do We Fall?

Honestly, I found 'The End' to be rather dull and something I could fall asleep to. I'm trying to like it but I'm a big fan of action cues and dramatic pieces like 'A Watchful Guardian'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"